Deal Check / Help - 2021 Audi A6 45 PP

Hello All,

Would love some input on how I could try to negotiate this lower. I was pretty surprised that the first offer they came with was fairly good.

2021 Audi A6 45 PP - 36 Months
MSRP : $61,125
Selling Price : $54,402 (11% discount)
Rebates : $6250 (Includes Costco)
Sales Tax (6% on Full Price because I’m in MD) : $3,294
Doc/Title/Other Fee’s : $850
Miles : 12,000
Residual : 50%
MF : .00045

Cash Due at Signing : $650
Monthly Payment : $667

So I’m thinking I can negotiate on the MF (according to Edmunds it is .00005) which is around $35/m.
Ideally I’d like to get this to under $600 if possible.

Any suggestions on best way to negotiate this?

If your target deal is $600/mo with $600 DAS, then when you counter do not even mention the MF. Just say you will sign today if they can do $600/mo with $600 DAS. Let the dealer figure out how to make things work.

4 Likes

I would reach out to @OffStickerPrice.com. He’s the man when it comes to Audi. For what it’s worth, it may pay to get a Costco membership just to take advantage of the extra incentives, as well. You can always cancel it a month or two down the road.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1NtalLzQJhH1yS6sp95XcK5FFA_EXLspAy1MG0HbIF3s/htmlview#

1 Like

The current batch of costco incentives require you to have been a member as of march 1

I’d be at $681/mo with $681 DAS so that’s a very good deal. Looks like they bumped the MF for some reason but 11% off the top is very good.

You won’t be under $600. That’s an extra $2k discount you’re talking about.

1 Like

Appreciate the response and advice. I think I’ll try and see if we can adjust the MF back down to lower price a bit more and go from there.

Also, I do have Costco for those asking.

Yeah, see if they can either do base mf or lower the selling price to compensate. Make it clear you’re ready to close

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.