Deal Check for Lexus UX 250 F Sport

Hello all, I got a quote from a dealer for Lexus UX250H.
MSRP: 38315
Selling Price: 33900
Lease Cash: 2750
MF: 0.000064
RV: 53%

Questions: 1. The MF and RV is different from the number I got from Edmund Forum, which is 0.00001 and 55%
2. The monthly payment I calculated using the hackr calculator is $327 pre-tax, however, the dealer told me the monthly payment is $364. Couldn’t figure out where the difference comes from.
3. Does it look like a good deal?

Thank you all for your inputs.

Do you have the lease sheet or anything else to share? Can you share the calc link?

I entered the number again in the lease calculator and the number seemed to match with the dealer’s now.

I think this is a pretty good deal, your discount of 11.5% off is something I haven’t seen.

You should have the dealer fix the residual and MF to the right numbers. There seems to be lease cash of almost 3K for some regions. What did edmunds give you for your region? If it’s 3K, I’d ask for the 3K since you only got $2,750.

Well this is a misconception, dealers can’t change / fix rv, they can make mistakes but whatever. It’s most likely they are marking up the mf, and the residual value he got from Edmunds was for a different mileage term.

RV will drop as you increase the number of miles for the lease i.e. 10k vs 12k.
The dealer might be marking up the MF to make up profit there. You should try to get base MF. But I believe your credit score, if not great, will also affect MF.

Edmunds gave me the same lease cash amount, $2750.

The MF I got from Edmunds is based on 10000 miles. He has not run my credit so I thought he gave me the base MF. Thanks!

Fair deal on a very mediocre car

MF isn’t dependent on the number of miles. It’s the interest rate basically set by the leasing company.

Okay, since he hasn’t run my credit yet, I think this number will change?

What would be a better small suv in this price range? I am also considering Mazda CX-5.

It’s barely a SUV more of a slightly lifted compact hatchback, don’t fall for the marketing. It’s a glorified Corolla hatch
My point is if you’ve test driven the car and felt fine, you probably can get away with a Mazda3. Or get a new CX-30. For $300-ish 0 due you probably can get the Premium trim which is fully loaded, IMO that’s money better spent if you don’t care about the badge.

1 Like

Thanks, I will look into CX-30.

Only if you have less than great credit. If your credit is pretty good, it shouldn’t change.

UX doesn’t lease well… with that monthly payment I’ll go with loaner BMW X1.