Deal check for audi q8 2020 p+

, ,

Pretty straightforward actually… either work with a broker and get a decent deal.

Or, educate yourself fully, do all the legwork yourself, and hope the stars align for you to get a good/great/killer/unicorn deal :grin:

But in all seriousness, leasing is an art that needs education and practice :slight_smile: good luck!

2 Likes

yea these numbers actually came from a broker witch i will end up blocking them lol

You’re out in NY? Plenty of stellar brokers on LH serve the area… search around the Marketplace

1 Like

I really don’t think a broker can possibly fix how terrible an A8 leases.

True… but at least OP wouldn’t be paying for the dealers boat :grin:

1 Like

Maybe try a 2019? It will still suck but probably not as bad.

its Q8 suv

Ignore everything that I’ve said.

I don’t know what’s wrong with me today (or in general) :laughing:

:sweat_smile:

Dude you are really going to start correcting spelling and grammar on an Internet forum?

You missed a comma after “Dude.”

Also, the style is evolving, but the consensus now seems to be that you don’t capitalize “internet” when it’s used as an adjective.

2 Likes

What’s an adjective?

Anyone find a dealership/broker deal on a 19 or 20? Lease or purchase? Thanks

I am trying to explain this process to my wife…that ALL deals are typically just mechanisms, but my dear girl is still a monthly payment shopper.

2020 audi Q8 premium plus

msrp 79380

36/10k

920/month
3,169 taxes
1994 fees
1st month payment 920
drive off 6,083

Still atrocious, have you looked at the X7? Would lease better. You’re at an effective of over 1120/month.

For a 80k car that’s crazy, take a step back, research your options, and maybe look into MSDs, using the 10% Costco discount later this month, etc.

what do you mean can u explain it in newbie terms

The X7 isnt really anywhere near the same type of vehicle

1 Like

X6 vs q8, coupe suv comparison, x7 is wrong choice in style.

Cannot MSD this deal, due to geography. Would probably skip the brooklyn leasing company chop shop though.

1 Like