Deal Check - EQE SUV SoCal

Deal my dad put together. I’ve been loosely monitoring these Mercedes EV deal threads for a while. Where do you think he should be at on selling price, etc?

MSRP

Offered Discount

(5,970.00)

Dealer offered

Sale Price

Residual

45%

(37,984.50)

Per dealer- 48 months

Cap reduction

Cash for Cap reduction

Interest on residual

4 years @ 3.36%- their rate

Sales tax on cap reduction

Fees

Needed cash before incentive

Incentive

(8,500.00)

Needed cash before trade in

Trade in

(29,000.00)

cost to purchase trade in

Net cash

Not a pro at EQS/EQE leases like others are, but pre-incentive discount of ~7.1% feels a little low. Are others still getting 10%+?

Also, what term is this…48/15K? Not sure where you’re getting the 45% residual. And do you know what MF they are using? 3.36% interest rate seems low, as I thought MF was closer to .0027 on these EQEs (would be closer to 6.6%)

Monthly payment must not seem too bad but looks like they are giving almost 9K of trade-in equity which I’m sure plays a lot into it.

Too hard to read, but $40k cap cost reduction? :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Are you seeing something I don’t see? Where/what is the monthly payment?

1 Like

I’m concerned your dad doesn’t know what he’s doing.

What kind of half-loan, half-lease Frankenstein word soup is this ?

3 Likes

Sorry, guys. I didn’t take the time to edit it. He’s doing a one-pay on this 4 yr lease, using trade-in.

it’s the way he wants to do it. The MF and Residual are set by MBZ, so it really comes down to, in my region, is the sale price of the car not low enough vs what could otherwise be achieved.

Is it base MF or is it marked up? Have you checked to make sure your father is taking advantage of all available incentives?

Is the EQE the only car he wants? Eqe mania appears to be over since April. It’s not worth the money he’s about to pay on the car

I don’t think EQS is the only car he wants since this post is about the EQE.

Yes, EQE. It’s for my mother. She wants what she wants.
LMK if there’s a crazy deal on the EQS…

We are evaluating an EQE350+ 4Matic (Premium) SUV lease and likely purchase deal in CA.
$3k DOWN / 7500 /YEAR
24 -$1074
36- $959
48 - $945
MSRP: $84,690

We are being offered $11k (~13%) discount off MSRP + $7500 lease cash

I saw some people were being quoted $600ish/month but I don’t know the trim package selected.

What are your thoughts on this deal?

1 Like

It boggles my mind people go 48 months to save a couple bucks. Anyways deals are dead on these. No way it’s worth 1k per month. Move onto something else.

The RV was better last month. The lower payments also have MSDs.
Are there any other incentives being applied?

no other incentives. we looked into the Amex but it couldn’t be stacked

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.