Deal Check: CX-9 & License Plate Question (NJ)

Hi! This is my first post on this forum as well as my first ever car if it all pans out. Currently on a waitlist for a CX-9 AWD Premium Package w/captain chairs through a broker on this forum. I rolled in broker fee into the dealer fees in the calculator. The payment works out to be $424/month with first month’s due at signing, I am located in NJ. The car is suppose to be available at the end of the month. I didn’t set foot into a dealership, did a few calls to nearby dealers and they were nowhere close to this pricing.

Here is the LeaseHacker Calculator Link with all deal details. I confirmed the RV/MF rates match what was provided to me on Edmunds for my zipcode.

I looked into the Highlander XLE, but it was going to be about ~$100/month more so decided to go with the CX-9 instead. Third row use is mainly when grandparents are visiting, we would have the kids move to the third row.

We are planning to hit to road for a two-month road trip as soon as we get the car in our possession, I wanted to ask how the temp license situation would play out in this scenario? Is it possible to get an actual license plate at the DMV same day if we were to go in? Can the dealer put on an actual plate instead of a temp plate? I read somewhere that NJ dealers can have plates on hand, but not sure if this is the case and even if my dealer will be in NJ or not.

Shot you a text

@mods you can close the thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.