Deal Check: BMW M340i

I would love some feedback on this offer. I’ve been working for the last week or so. The discount before incentives is almost 12% and the MF is the standard .00142 but I think the fees are way too high. Yes I know there are many posts about m340i deals but this isn’t about the discount or MF

what the hell is Kahu?

Get rid of that and the desert protection package… and get a breakdown of the non-tax fees.

1 Like

Dude are u nuts??? Freaking desert protection will protect against incoming sand storms and camel attacks. Well worth the price tag :flushed:

5 Likes

That’s 11%. Reduced to 9% by trash non-residualized products. Get rid of that crap.

I personally find it hilarious they’re shilling Kahu on a car that’s ALREADY freaking connected from the factory with its own app. ConnectedDrive? Hello?!

1 Like

Anytime a dealer has some dealer add-ons in the first quote, I just move on. It’s going to go nowhere!

“Those phantom footprints better make themselves invisible”

1 Like

“desert protection package”… I have so many questions…

1 Like

You can do better :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I thought. They were just in Arizona instead of So Cal and it was the exact model I wanted. I’ll keep shopping. Thanks for all the input!

Here in AZ some dealerships have that as a must and wont remove it.

I don’t agree w the rest of them. If you cN knock off 1 more percent to be at 10 percent total off I say go for it! It’s EXACT model you want! Unless you can order one for cheaper! When you get what you want, sometimes saving 50 a month ain’t worth it. I know a true hacker won’t agree w me but price ain’t always everything

There’s no reason to pay for non-residualized junk products like this desert protection package which is likely just clear bra, tint, and door edge guards which is likely installed on every car on the lot at bulk pricing and for damn sure not that Kahu BS.

You didn’t ask for it to be installed so don’t be shy about saying NO to that. Discount OTOH is more or less appropriate though once you get those items scratched off.

(OP can send me VIN to determine time in stock if they so wish for addtl ammo)

Good sir I hardly believe protection against sand and camels should be classified as junk. :dromedary_camel:

You definitely should get desert protection pack. A lot of people die in the desert unprepared.
Sat phone? Rations of 3 days?

Midwest dealers need to start adding Oregon Trail Protection.

4 Likes

100% this. When little Joseph died of dysentery, I knew my next BMW needed to have Oregon Trail Protection.

2 Likes

Inquired with the dealer. It’s tinting, door protectors, etc. I actually do want to get it tinted anyway so that cost isn’t something terrible but why am I pay full price on the gps?

Will they budge at all? I think the deal is worth working on

If the tints and everything were already added? Where do I have too to improve? I want an actual 12% pre-incentive. I’m thinking I push back there. Is it worth it to wait a few days until bmw announces April incentive?

The car HAS gps from the factory. People are scrambling for work and id bet $100 you can get tint for a HELL of a lot less than $800. Rip it and that tracker trash out of the deal and take it at 11% if you aren’t compromising anywhere else.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
What that guy said :ok_hand: