Deal check. BMW m235i gran coupe

Correct, it will only work if the code was generated prior to October 1.

Fraud happens and I hate it. My JLR dealer has lost 2 full-size bad boys this year, @perdana ‘s dealer has lost an M5 in Tennessee, least it’s not exporting.

And people wonder why some of our dealerships require signings to be done with a notary…

Ah crap I assumed it was always there and didn’t generate a code. Guess I’m gonna lose 500 on the deal. Hasn’t BMW USAA codes been around forever ? Will they come back?

Also any idea when lease support runs out on 2020’s?

Okay so got two lease sheets from dealer regarding the m235i gran coupe. 17% off but the MF is marked up and he won’t budge. First sheet sheet is without tax and other has my state sales tax built into it which I think would make it confusing at DMV because I’d have to them still pay to register it and buy tabs and I’m guessing some how explain to them that BMW has taken the sales tax…not really sure what to do there.

I’d love to know if you think this is a good deal or just average and to keep hunting…I’m not in a huge rush but sold our other BMW to VROOM so do want a new car shortly.

Any insight would be fantastic…I don’t want to lead the dealer on if it’s sub par. Sorry to bump this thread agaib

Have you double checked with Edmunds to confirm that 56% RV at 10k miles a year? The only numbers I got are 59% on an m235, but that may not be Gran Coupe?

Are these loaner cars? If not, you’re getting a great discount on a non-loaner car so a little mark up is fine. On the surface, these look like good deals, I wouldn’t sweat it being “sub par” because it definitely is not.

It’s a loaner with 3500 miles on it. So the RV is adjusted. Dealer can’t mess with the RV right? That’s set by the bank?

Correct, the RV cannot be wrong or else it will not be funded by the bank.

It’s a decent deal otherwise, not unicorn-level great though.