Deal check. BMW m235i gran coupe

See newest post at bottom for dealer sheet. I found a new dealer to work with for an m235i gran coupe. Ugly car I know but I’m sure still fun as others here have noted. Let me know what you think. I know MF is marked up and they won’t budge

Just move on some dealers won’t do out of state deals.

2 Likes

Okay. That’s a shame. Deal was gonna be a good one

move on
look at it this way. It their loss for not earning your business

Most TX dealerships don’t lease out of state

3 Likes

Head across the border to Oklahoma or talk to @iac and @AP919

1 Like

I think that’s only you. All the BMW dealerships we deal with in Texas do out of state. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oops, forgot Toyota in there, sorry guys

1 Like

dealers won’t do out of state deals unless its a big fat gross deal which does not apply here !!!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully you have the numbers and you can use that as a guide to find a different dealer willing to match/beat it!

Will be tough. I would have had 17% off Before incentives on a demo which so far I’ve found tough in this market.

Demo definitely changes things but I think you can still do it.

I’m gonna give it a go. I wanna get into a m235i gran coupe. They’re ugly but I think they aren’t selling that great so hoping I can snag one with a decent discount and monthly payment

They’re fun little cars, all I’ll comment after UDE Philly.

I wanna get a loaner and if I can get 16-17% off with loyalty, lease cash and USAA I think I should be under 400 a month at 12/36…as a broker you think it’s realistic?

Had a loaner for 3 days when they were updating software on my m8. That thing is a pocket rocket. Love the junior pops coming out of the exhaust in sport plus

I tracked the M235i Grand Coupe at the UDE. I burned rubber on every turn. Man is that thing fast.

Honesty, it felt faster than the M340i that I also tracked . Couldn’t burn the tires on every turn on the 340i. I even got yelled by the BMW techs at the track as I ate up a few cones. I literally wanted to bend the chassis on that thing .

Alittle small for me but def a super fun car .

OP, keep hunting. If you can score 17% off pre and you like the car jump on it.

1 Like

Might just be short on inventory. Where are you that an Austin deal looks good? :grimacing:

1 Like

Low inventory, incompetent F&I person, or you pissed them off. Dealers choice!

I got the GM to give me a call and he said they used to do 4-5 out of state deals a year and had issues with title related stuff and it made it not worth the hassle anymore

1 Like