Deal Check: 23’ A4 45 S line Premium

, ,

Congrats on making a successful deal.

Any reason you didn’t consider MSDs? That would have dropped monthly to $471. Audicare would increase your RV by 1% so essentially lowering the cost by $465.

1 Like

That doesnt make it a good deal…

3 Likes

Nobody in my household wants to drive a Frontier either. Unfortunately if they want to go anywhere, they’ll need to do it in a Frontier. :joy:

I can’t fathom $500+ per month effective on an A4, 3 Series, or C Class regardless of market conditions.

Congrats on the new vehicle!

4 Likes

The deal I signed was $502/mo with $3972 at signing. Not the initial proposal by the dealership.

God no, it’s not a good deal, but it’s unfortunate reality. I miss the days of driving a C class for $325/mo with everything rolled in

Maybe I made a mistake then? It’s the first Audi lease I’ve negotiated myself. The last one was through a broker and didn’t include Audi care either and I usually decline any extras at the finance office

Oh it’s absolutely ridiculous; I’m replacing a $400 sign and drive BMW 3 series (it might have been 1st payment at signing), in any case, ridiculous!

I love the Frontier! It’s my daily driver atm. I take the Camaro out on the weekends; $265 for the Frontier and $350 for the Camaro. But for my daughter it had to be a Tesla, BMW, or an Audi…I don’t have it in me to set her up with a 2002 Honda Civic, boy oh boy I wish I could lol

1 Like

Indeed…same here. Listen if youre content with the A4 (which is a nice luxury sedan) for approx 610/mo in this day and age “it is what it is”…

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.