Deal check: 2024 Volvo XC60 Recharge plug in Lease (contract attached)

Okay, thanks.

I know it’s fairly easy to find out manufacturer to customer rebates/incentives. But how does one find out about manufacturer to dealer incentives? My best guess is that we have to hope that dealers will be honest and willing to pass them on to us. Otherwise, we’ll never know. Many years ago, I had cultivated some good relationships with dealer personnel and could get that kind of information. Those folks are either retired or moved on to other jobs.

1 Like

You all have been so informative and even hyper-informative! I tried negotiating a deal where the only thing I cared about was the adjusted cap cost and how much I would pay in total to buy out the lease two weeks later. What ever they did to make it work was fine with me, right? Including that crazy 7.98%, as long as I buy it out in the first month?

In this case, ratefindr pulls volvo dealer cash.

Otherwise, being active here does help.

Edmunds shows dealer cash sometimes. Example: Grecale - they show and ratefinder doesn’t. Also, ratefinder shows advertised “lease bonus cash” on Volvo, but doesn’t show non-advertised dealer cash (if there is any, as in Grecale case).

3 Likes

It was dealer cash ($9,500) and loyalty ($1,500)… or something close to that.

1 Like

My total out of pocket with title in hand would be the agreed upon selling price ($52,000), plus license, taxes and fees, plus the two weeks of rent and tax on the lease.

For clarity, isn’t the total out of pocket with title in hand, the number calculated per #42 in the lease ($51597.65) plus sales tax, plus the DAS of $3680.76, for a total of $60,567.17? Still a solid deal.