Deal Check: 2024 Mazda CX-90 Turbo Premium Plus (docs incl)

New to leasing, not sure if this is decent or not. Also not sure I filled the calculator out right. Another Mazda dealer(different ownership) said they couldn’t beat this and that it’s a great deal.

That predelivery service fee definitely needs to go.

1 Like

Is the pre-delivery fee something that’s already included in the MSRP when the dealer obtains the vehicle? And/or is it some randomly added fee?

Apologies for my terse initial response - I didn’t realize those fees were a common Florida thing. The ** on the form calls them out as dealer profit, but it seems they’re allowed and non-negotiable as long as the dealer charges them to all customers equally.

As for the overall lease deal, you may have gone as far as possible with MSRP discount, but are you and your dealer sure there are no other incentives to be had? I don’t know where you’re at in Florida but I went to Mazda’s site and put in an Orlando ZIP code and it’s at least offering a $750 competitive incentive for owners of other brands of vehicle.

Also might be worth considering the PHEV variety of CX-90 as it should qualify for another $7500 incentive which might might the higher price enough to make the overall lease deal look better.

1 Like

It’s randomly added and protected by Florida Law. Also known as the Doc Fee Geez a $1200 Doc Fee and you aren’t even getting an EV.
Msg some east coast brokers and avoid that nasty fee

1 Like