Deal Check 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL RWD / Limited - Texas

All dealers in Texas are sold out of SELs and have no incoming units?

No, this is the dealer there was a whole thread on from Gabe… I assumed he was no nonsense. It’s been like pulling teeth to get better numbers locally.

Ask dealer for Texas sales tax credits on personal lease.
That is the only way Texas lease would make sense.

The limited 23 is horrible to lease as it has a low RV and low Rebates than the limited 24

Well after dealing with about 20 dealers, I ended up signing a 2023 Ioniq 5 Limited. 24/12 $1000 DAS / $400/mth, I couldn’t handle the constant runaround.

Some of the hassles:
-dealers initial offers of $700+/mth 3499 Down

• “can you come tonight, or tomorrow”. No thanks, email/text is fine
    -when attempting to have a dealer match/beat another dealer, basically being told I’m lying, can’t lease that model, their system is showing that as sold, Hyundai can’t lease it that cheap.
    -being ghosted by salespeople after asking for a specific price only to have the Internet managers ask how everything went.
    -guarantee that this is the best possible price.

Either way, I’m going to pick up my car in Alabama on Friday at a price I’m ok with. I am extremely amazed at some of the deals I’ve seen on here, and despite many hours of calling , emailing and texting I couldn’t get anything really close to what I’ve seen on here.

I do appreciate all the advice I’ve received from here and feel at the end of the day I got a much better deal than I would’ve got it I did the ol’ go to the closet dealership and sign on the dotted line, because I’m here.

Thanks again all!

Congrats! Without knowing more, that sounds like a great deal for a Limited

1 Like

This deal is confusing and marked in SIGNED! As a 2024 but the VIN comes up as a 2023. Your calculator link comes with an insane 22% off MSRP before rebates but the deal letter you attached doesn’t show that MSRP discount.

FWIW awesome deal, but leaving this info to hopefully help other people in my boat still on the hunt!

Yes, I requested to change the year. But it seems to require admin approval. I’m not sure about the numbers, there is a good chance I messed something (Rebate vs discount perhaps?) does the attached pic help?

How do you get to an additional $109 a month is sales tax?

Registration in Texas

Good job! Gosh Texas tax is ruff but nice deal

1 Like