Deal Check- 2023 VW ID.4 AWD PRO S or Ford MME

After browsing the forum and learning a lot I was ready to go out and get a quote (Virginia).

15k/36 0 DAS
ID.4 PRO S AWD
MSRP: $54791
Discount: $3000
Incentives: $7000
Rebate: $7500
Adjusted Price: $37291
Acquisition Fee: 780
Documentation Fee: 850
Sales Tax: 1785
Residual: $26,950
Lease Factor: 4.8% (Excellent Credit >780)

Monthly payment: $572 (includes taxes)

No money due at signing.

How did I do for my first lease quote? Shall I go ahead and sign?

Have you checked the forum for similar recent deals? You should separate out dealer discount vs incentives so you can focus on the dealer discount. Also, what does the 36/15/0 mean? 36 mo, 15k miles, 0 due?

Generally the convention we use is miles/months. So if you were doing 15k miles a year for 36 months, that would be reflected as 15k/36.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! My first post on the forum. Will make changes to ensure I’m following the convention.

572 a month for an id4… doesn’t seem very good. Can’t you get a Mercedes electric for this price??

1 Like

Your title say Pro S so which is it?

Not at the same mileage terms. Most of those $5xx deals are for loaners, and mileage terms are 24/7.5k miles or 24/10k miles.

1 Like

This is not a good deal.

@AutoCompanion has a higher trim for $200 less per month and the inventory is in your area.

4 Likes

Are you sure about this? The ID 4 Pro S has $12k in rebates, while the Pro S Plus has $13k in rebates.

1 Like

Maybe people living elsewhere… not in VA if you’re paying 4.25% of $80k just for sales tax.

And then PPT later. Again based on the value of the car.

But you might get a lot more value for your money with an Ioniq or Ariya. VW options/features and interiors leave a lot to be desired.

1 Like

My bad left the S out in the description. Thanks for catching that….

Thanks for sharing. I’ll take this up with the dealer but I believe the incentives require a sizable DAS. My quote is a zero down.

Why are you talking to the dealer again after they’re making you pay thousands more than you need to?

1 Like

Agreed need to explore other options…

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll go test drive the Ariya and see what deals are available…

Thanks, I’ll check it out.

How are incentives dependent on amount of DAS?

The VW lease offer for the AWD Pro S requires $4699 (includes first month payment) due at signing to get the $12000 in lease bonuses.

Forget about the national ad and the DAS. Focus on the dealer discount and rebates applicable to the trim you are looking at.

FWIW, you can structure a deal anyway you want.

4 Likes

That’s not how incentives work. You tell the dealer to structure the deal with whatever DAS you want.

2 Likes

After that construct your own target for the lease deal given the information on LH.

2 Likes