$1450 DAS (drive offs)
MF: 0.00111
RV: 49%
36/7.5

$492/month

I think this calculator is correct:

Thanks for your help!

Do you have the deal sheet ?

I do…but I’m a little nervous about posting it as I don’t want the car to disappear on me. Is there information that I’m missing in my post? The drive offs are $1450, so my calculator is off by $100. Other than that, it looks right to me. Thank you!

blur out the dealer name
vin
stock #

1 Like

Here’s exactly what it says:

MSRP: 61,720
Dealer Savings: 17,672
Rebate: 1,500
Price: $42,548

Tire/Battery/MVWEA: 8.75
Doc Fee: 85.00
Vehicle License Fee: 287.00
ELEC FILING FEE AVRS: 33.00
Plate Fee: 1.00
Smog Abatement: 20.00
CHP Fee: 30.00
CA Weight Fee: 80.00
CA TIF: 177.00

Cash down: $1450
36/7500 miles
$492/mo

Chances that anyone here will steal this are really low. It’s not a unicorn by any stretch of the imagination.

Not when people can get a much more practical EV or a fancier badge for similar money.

Yeah, I guess I’m worried for no reason. There just aren’t many 2023s around, but I understand people aren’t running out the door to get Volvos.

If you have any feedback about the deal itself, I’d appreciate it. And I’m open to hearing about the more practical and/or fancier cars that are about the same price. I have an EQB already, and don’t love it.

Thanks!

Not sure what you’ll love about the XC40 then.

Niro or Mini EV will save you a ton of money if want a small EV and the Mini will be fun to drive

Ioniq 5 and EV6 will be much more practical, more utility, 2 years free EA charging FWIW (3 years for Genesis).

Audi Q4etron not far from your payment. BMW ix will probably end up within $100/m of it.

1 Like

Thank you. I really do appreciate your help and feedback.

I feel like the EQB has poor build quality. It is super creaky in the cabin, and the brakes are creaky too.

I will check out the other options you listed. While keeping in mind that there are more practical/less expensive options than the Volvo, if I really do want the Volvo…do you think the deal is okay? Thanks.

iX insurance would be insane compared to the XC40.

I would ask for a better discount or go for a 2024 because the 2023 model’s range is shit.

Yes, bad range for sure. But good enough for how we will use it.

I couldn’t get a So Cal dealer to give me more than 5% off. I got a No Cal to give me 10%, so I thought that was pretty good! I will keep trying. Thanks.

Fun you mention… I was under the same impression but it was not… my CX5 got quoted +$10/mo more insurance than an iX. I was in shock. I would recommend anyone request actual quotes from insurers to verify their numbers.

Interesting, hasn’t been that in my experience. Guess it’s better for people to verify before they buy though.

There are a few 2023 Kia Niro Waves still around. What do you think a realistic discount off MSRP would be? I had asked for 10% of the Volvo…and some say that’s not enough? So I’m not sure what to shoot for if I try to comparison shop with the Kia. Thanks.

I don’t track the discount personally but it can be found by searching the Marketplace and Share Deals & Tips subs

1 Like

First off, I wanted to say thanks for all of your help. I decided to go with the XC40 because I like it the best. I also added MSDs, so here’s where I am at:

I can’t get the calculator to match exactly, but this is close:

If you see anything that doesn’t look correct (other than that you don’t like my choice of car :rofl:) please let me know. Thank you again!

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!