Deal Check- 2023 Volvo XC-40 recharge ultimate

Post your calculator link.

1 Like

Residual is 49%??

Post your link to how you got 533 a month

Is the ultimate a trim a must have? Plus trim is likely the way to go

I must have messed up some input when I factored in the $7500 EV rebate and $2500 Costco. I am still learning how to use the calculalor :crazy_face:

Here is my probably inaccurate $532 deal. Let me know what I am doing wrong: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

So the actual discount you have is like 3500. Your rebates are 10k. In your link you gave yourself a 10k discount which isn’t what the dealers doing and then you added 7500 extra to the rebate section

If you were to pay a broker which would likely have a 500 dollar fee(100% worth it) you would save thousands over the next 36 months

1 Like

The EV Lease Cash + Costco go in the incentives section.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 2.27.44 PM

Dealer discount goes here (see below)

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 2.28.11 PM

Thank for the assistance! If I do $10,000 in taxed incentives ($7500 Fed EV + $2500 Costco) what do you think would a reasonable ask in the “Selling Price”? I know thats the $1,000,000 question that I need to figure out by calling the dealers but I want to try to get in the ballpark on price. Do you think $52,565 (13.75 off MSRP) would work? Is it common practice for people to submit a lease calculator share to a dealer to get the numbers right?

I reworked the calculator based on what you told me and tried to reduce the Selling Price to lower amount to get $600 monthly: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Based on the hassle I am starting to see the value of the brokers. Anyone besides Omega that you would recommend on something like this? Thanks!

@Benedetto does west coast too.

Dealer is fleecing you. 800 for a xc40 is insane

Agreed! $800 is terrible. I sent a DM to @Benedetto. Thanks for the recommendation.

A lit nit…61640 is your MSRP from original PDF and you’re not using that in your calcs…

The monthly payment amount is not the real focus…you need to focus on selling price and getting base MF then it is just a function of the program/term math. And a LOT of lease program/terms stink right now so you can’t really defeat the math to get a payment you may want. So you may need to look for a cheaper car, etc. Or a different model of this with better MF and RV numbers. 49% is pretty brutal.

1 Like

Got an offer from another dealer:
MSRP: $60,945. Discount: $13,500. (includes Costco + Volvo incentives) requires Costco PIN
Driveoff only $1,600. Monthly pymt: $715. (includes tax)
Residual (36-months) = $29,864.
Money Factor: $.00179

Initial thoughts are wondering what the dealer is doing aside from Fed EV $7500 and $2500 Costco. Not sure where the other $3500 discount is coming from.

Anyone care to share your thoughts on this? Good or bad?
I think it looks like this is the calculator but I suck at the LH calculator. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

This is still nasty :smiling_face_with_tear:

Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results is a definition of insanity.

Construct your target deal first, then move to making offers.

4 Likes

Just get a C40. XC40 leases like garbage.

2 Likes

Go test drive Hyundai Ioniq 5 if you don’t mind. I tested drove Jeep GC 4XE and Nissan Ariya. Ioniq 5 by far had the best impression on me amongst the 3. I was going to test drive Mustang Mach-E as well but Ford dealers wouldn’t pass along $7500 EV rebate on lease while Hyundai issues rebates that is about $10K. Thought about the XC40 too because I do qualify for Costco discount, but the online reviews were merely good but not great when comparing to other EVs.
My previous cars were BOLT Premier and Volt LT.

1 Like

Did you test drive the xc40?

No, maybe I should have. But I leased Ioniq 5 a week ago. After test driving it, I went online to find deals for it. Talked to @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto and used his service.

3 Likes

Thanks for the recommendation of both car and broker! I will look into both.

XC40 Recharge Ultimate
62k MSRP
1600 DAS
622+tax (670 Including 7.75% sales tax)
36/12k
Must have Costco

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.