Deal check: 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe, $62,155 MSRP, 0 DAS, 599/mo

Not a great deal I don’t think but in the Bay Area and probably the highest taxed county in the country it’s the best I’ve found so far.

MSRP: 62155
Selling Price: 58155 (~6.4%)
Incentives: $12500
MF .00192
Taxes: $1494 (10.75%!)
Fees: $1900
DAS: $0
Monthly: $599

Not sure what exactly is in the fees so maybe there’s some stuff baked in there. TTL and Acquisition is probably 1500 at least I’m guessing.

Thinking that I’m going to just sign up for tread lightly (does access fund not work anymore?) and see what deals look like at the end of June.

There’s about $1200 in blessings in there, I’d ask the dealer for a breakdown.

Did you verify the MF isn’t marked up?

1 Like

Yea the salesperson just said DMV, License, doc fee, etc.

What exactly are you getting for that 10.75%?? :grin:.

You may want to cast a wider net to get a bigger discount.

Big red flag that you’re guessing and/or relying on a salesperson for essentially a “yada yada yada” answer.

2 Likes

Potholes for off-roading in my new Jeep.

Yea I’ve looked around my area within 150 miles or so. most of the deals on the forum are in the south or tri state area.

May check some Nevada / Arizona dealers soon.

Might be worth a cheap flight down to SoCal

1 Like

Yep! That’s next up on my list as well.

CA doc fee is $85. Your reg will be $600 +/- a trip to Starbucks. There’s $1200 in “etc.” from someone who can’t spell “et cetera”.

1 Like

My fees, were $860 in Socal

Awesome thanks! Yea I think I’m going to reach out to the dealer that did your deal. My only concern is your Stellantis vs CCAP issue. Don’t want to fly down to socal for the dealer to tell me it has to be Stellantis.

Tell em the deal needs to be done with ccap. I got bait and switched but. Its my fault for that. I should of been more diligent on getting accurate info between leases.

Which dealer is this?
BTW MF is not marked up, that is the base rate.
Not sure SoCal dealers can do much better tbh. I was quoted almost similar from a SoCal dealer as well.

Not sure SoCal dealers can do much better tbh.

At least one of them can. A vehicle with a 4K higher MSRP with a better effective payment after normalizing the tax:

I know that MF is not marked up. It’s still a relatively weak discount even before some of the unexplainable fees.

Yea I asked him after creating this. It’s a deal check post for a reason and not a ‘signed’ post :slight_smile: Anyways his answer was something along the lines of it’s all related to DMV charges without actually giving a breakdown so it’s pretty clear they are just trying to make up some of their ‘discount’.

I would like to ask which deal can do this kind of price, it is not easy in California.

Look up :point_up_2: my friend.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.