Deal check - 2023 Jeep GC 4xe

Hi leasehackrs. I’ve been hitting up all the dealers with my proposed terms, most hitting a dead-end. I came very close to agreeing on this deal, however it came down to a difference of $400. I think they’re probably trying to wait me out.

I was ultimately hoping for under $500/month on a base '23 4xe with the luxury tech 2 package, MSRP 66,445. The closest they’re offering is $528/month with $2k due at signing.

It’s hard to get the calculator to match correctly, mostly I think due to registration fees. But this is pretty close: calculator link

I’ve also uploaded their offer sheet.

I’m looking for thoughts/opinions/suggestions on this deal. Should I go for it? Should I wait them out? They’re refused my last counter of an additional $400 discount off MSRP, so I don’t see much more room to maneuver.

Thankyou everyone… This forum has been super helpful.

Who hasn’t been up all night worrying if the peace of mind they bought in the finance office “Passes California Prop 65”?

With Cilajet, you know for sure.

1 Like

lol. Yeah, of course I told them I didn’t want that. That was the one option they wouldn’t cave on, since “it’s already installed”.

Can you message me where at? I’ve been shopping for weeks and that’s a good deal. I need 12k miles but not getting under $600 a month.

4% off could be worse, but its not amazing

1 Like

did they agree on base MF?

I just closed a 2022 Jeep GC 4xe May/31 which MSRP 62155 , effectively monthly payment 470. I think you should push them to get near 8% off MSRP.

1 Like

Also, be aware that this is a stellantis financial lease, not ccap, which will limit your buyout options, etc

I made a mistake on the calc. We agreed on ccap with a non-marked up MF of .00192.

I haven’t had any dealers even consider any discount above %5. . It’s a non-starter to every dealer I’ve talked to in the Northwest, unless they have a marked-up MF and ridiculous add-ons.

I think my only options, other than taking the deal, are to wait them out, see what a broker can do, or increase my search radius.

These are all good plans

So I decided to go with the deal. Mostly because I lack patience. And it isn’t a bad deal, it seems decent. Thanks for the input. I’ll post to the doc in ‘signed’ when available. @Mammamia I’ll send you the dealer info.

Might be a little late but I did see this comment from someone else about Lithia Jeep/Albany Jeep. Do agree its real hard to get dealers to play ball in PNW.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.