Deal CHECK: 2023 BMW X3

, ,

Happy Monday guys! I got a quote from a dealer in but not sure is a good deal or not. Love to hear your guys opinions!!!

2023 BMW X3 xDrive30i
MSRP: 50965
9% off MSRP
1k rebate
36/10k
$635/month

this is my very first time lease experience, feel like the market has been cooling down for a bit. Is this a good deal in the current marketplace? I am looking for a suv by end of the year, any chance will get a better deal in December or November? Any comments are appreciated!!

1 Like

With BMW, you can chose the better of the programs when delivery time comes ( order time vs delivery month) so if programs improve, you get to chose those. If they get worse, youre already locked into the terms at time of order.
Hope this helps.

2 Likes

If you’re in NJ the upfront taxes are probably part of the driveoff, which means your payment includes tax, it’s not pre-tax. I’d jump all over that if it’s 9% off and buyrate. Good luck!

1 Like

9% Off is solid but what was the down payment or trade in? I’d love to know what dealer, i’m also in NJ looking for an X3.

@Linaaa I hope that the dealer conveniently did not forget to mention about paying upfront all TTL . Just $3k.
LOL

I’m also in NJ and new here. I’m looking to lease a 2023 530i but i not sure where to begin or how to go about the process. The dealer is only telling me about the regular MSRP How can I bring up discount off the MSRP and any others I can get?

Im new here. I’m looking to lease a 2023 530i but i not sure where to begin or how to go about the process. The dealer is only telling me about the regular MSRP How can I bring up discount off the MSRP and any others I can get?

How did you get the dealer to offer any discounts off MSRP? What exactly did you say to them to get them to even discuss and offer any discounts off MSRP? I’m new here and this is also my first lease. I’m communication with the dealer and they are only mentioning the full MSRP on the price tag. I just want to make sure I say it properly to get a discount on the MSRP so that they cant tell me its not possible.

Just figure out what discount is doable and build your deal including RV, MF, MSDs etc. Then reach out to a bunch of dealers and tell them that you’re targeting to do that deal. It may save you some back and forth . Alternatively you can just tell them that you are targeting x% before incentives to start the conversation.

You can ask but it doesn’t mean that they will give you a discount. Go with a broker like @AutoCompanion or @Clutch to get a deal that they have pre-negotiated with their partner dealers.

1 Like

Most cars do not lease well. They do not have the programs (RV, MF and incentives) to be good candidates for lease-hacking, regardless of what dealer discount you can negotiate. This is truer now than it has ever been. Which means you cannot start your search with a particular car or cars in mind, and then find a way to make them lease well.

It will be like pushing a boulder uphill while pulling teeth, and you’ll still probably have a bad deal in the end. You need to start your search by filtering only the vehicles that are leasing or financing well right now and offer good value per dollar.

Check out the “Share a Deal” and “Marketplace” sections of LH forums to decide what’s leasing well and pick a vehicle that is already proven to offer good value.

Remember, there are no magic wands that can save a deal from poor programs (RV, MF, and incentives) and/or poor discounts.

Please create your own post if you have specific questions.

There is a lot info on this forum about how to go about putting together your own deal. All you have to do is search.

1 Like

@Linaaa @mcastellano607 wed love the opportunity to assist.
Feel free to send us an inquiry below!

We are local to you and can help out, we have clearance to beat any broker offer on 530s! Shoot us a pm.

Down is 0 and @Clutch finds me a great deal. I call a bunch of dealers in NJ and the max off is around 1500 with a high fee due at signing.

yes, they did. And 3500 driveoff.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.