Deal Check: 2023 Audi S5

What are your thoughts on this deal? Additional info:
2023 Audi S5 Premium Plus
RV is 63%
MF is 0.00336
Trade in is a 2020 Audi A5 lease from the same dealership with 10,000 miles
I’m doing the 36 month lease for 7,500 miles. I work from home so I don’t need more than that.

Is the Money factor marked up?

Separate your trade from the lease. Otherwise you won’t know the deal details.

2 Likes

I was told it was not. And that Audi Financial just has outrageous MF right now. My current lease MF is .00121. When I asked why the new MF is 3x my current one, they just said “rates have gone up.”

How does your deal compare to what is is being offered in the marketplace?

1 Like

I’ve gotten quotes for my trade in from Carvana, Kelly Blue Book, and Anthony (a guy from DSR lease I found in this forum). All have offered equal to or less than the offer from the dealership. Does that make the dealership offer better?

check with edmunds for true money factor

3 Likes

Looks like around $2k in equity and $500 in loyalty.

I would verify the MF and loyalty amount for this month as said earlier but your discount is great at 7% and change.

I would sign this deal after checking those two things out. Good luck! My s5 was one of my favorite leased daily drivers !

@DataGuru32 let us know how it goes.

1 Like

No, those are not enough; you have to get more bids.

2 Likes

Thank you for the source to check! I reviewed this thread and the MF’s posted seem to all be in the same range as mine. In fact, they are a little higher.

Your posted car is a prestige not a premium plus. Residual will change. Double check it on the aforementioned site.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.