Deal Check- 2023 Audi Q4 e-tron 50 Premium AWD 36 months/12k miles

I just used the rate findr and it looks like your base MF should be around 0.00315. See if you can negotiate the MF down a bit more? 0.00399 definitely seemed marked up

Hello everyone. I am back with another Deal Check on this vehicle: $669 a month same 36 months 12k annual miles. 0 drive off.

Praying my calculations are correct: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

It’s almost like you don’t even read any of the replies to either of your threads.

I read it. It was my understanding that this space is designed for people to share figures and ask for feedback. If the deal is horrible/average/great let me know. I ask this with sincerity, is my understanding the point of this thread incorrect? Admittedly, I am new to leasing and still figuring out things and this is why I am on a forum like this. Please define the term “Target Deal”. Are you referring to the monthly cost of leasing the vehicle?

Target deal is what you HOPE to pay by making offers to dealers…use the reasonable selling price you desire to achieve to calculate your payment along with DAS you want with base MF and RV for your term and solicit dealers to meet or come close to meeting.

2 Likes

You’re right about asking for feedback. Except feedback isn’t an endless loop of posting quotes and asking for an internet stranger to bless it.

Feedback is a process of improving your strategy. A strategy that can transcend makes and models and be applied to any of them.

First step is posting a LH calculator link to your target deal, the deal that you’re trying to achieve. LMK if you have any questions.

1 Like

A target deal is a model deal that you construct based on your research, and represents the most aggressive hypothetical offer for a given vehicle that the market will support in your region (it’s not a lowball).

It’s what you offer to a dealer, instead of asking them for a deal sheet and getting numbers you don’t fully understand.

If you don’t have a good idea what the market will support, it’s premature to be shopping.

Take a look at the LH calculator for all of the inputs you need.

There’s a moderate learning curve to the calculator, but learning how to use correctly and where to get the inputs are among the most useful skills you can pick up here.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! The process can be daunting at first. Most people have never heard of things like “money factor” and “residual value” nor would understand how they work. There is a barrier of knowledge one most overcome to make a good deal. I am sure that is one the main reason this site exists and people like you take time to help.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. Once I get a good “Target Deal”. What do you think is the best approach to a dealer? Phone? Email? What figures would you use to present to them?

Agreed. The main purpose of this site is to help people learn so they can make educated decisions.

Give this a look: Video: Lease Like a Pro Using the Leasehackr Calculator — LEASEHACKR

Fwiw there is a special MF for Q4 etron this month for 24 month leases. Just change the lease term in the calculator and it will show.

10%+ off MSRP is a good discount. Was told by Audi the dealer can mark up the MF by .00004 from the buy rate. This calculator uses the buy rate so just get the actual MF charged by dealer.

I bought (leased) the Q4 etron 2 weeks ago (last month) with similar numbers (though I did not capitalize up front costs) and am happy with the deal. All somewhat subjective. Decide what it’s worth to you. Then enjoy!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.