Deal Check- 2023 Audi Q4 e-tron 50 Premium AWD 36 months/12k miles

SoCal lease deal:
$55865 MSRP
$30725.75 Residual Value

36 months/12k miles per year

2 Options

Lease 1:
$626 A month (36 Month Lease but I think its a total of 35 payments based on the 1st payment below)

Due At Signing

• First Month’s Payment$625.67
  • Registration Fee$610.82
  • Smog Abatement Fee$20
  • Tire Fee$8.75
  • Documentation Fee$85
  • Electronic Filing Fee$30
  • Acquisition Fee$895
  • Upfront Taxes$657.2
  • Down Payment$0
  • Total Due at signing$2932.45

Lease 2: (0 money down)
Lease $723 a month x 36 months

Due At Signing

• First Month’s Payment$625.67
  • Registration Fee$610.82
  • Smog Abatement Fee$20
  • Tire Fee$8.75
  • Documentation Fee$85
  • Electronic Filing Fee$30
  • Acquisition Fee$895
  • Upfront Taxes$657.2
  • Down Payment$0
  • Total Due at signing$0

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks all!

We need more info. What’s the msrp, selling price, incentives and money factor?

Did you check the market place? There are brokers and dealers with better deals.

Sorry about that. I am new. I added the residual value and MSRP. Is this enough to make a judgement? Thanks for the help!

Post your best attempt at the LH calculator

I tried my best using the calculator. Does this look right I did not know the money factor and had to play around. I did this based on the the $0 drive off (#2) option. There is a good chance I messed up using the calculator.

I am using an online broker btw.

We know that’s Omega :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello OP, fellow Q4 person here.

As someone who got a terrible Q4 lease deal and working on getting out of it, I can tell you that your MF is even higher than mine, which is absurd.

Check edmunds for the base rate, I’m pretty sure it is gonna around 0.003 or even lower.

1 Like

Seems like you should give @Samaudibh a call before pulling the trigger.

Thanks for the recommendation !

Where do you live in Socal that your sales tax is only 7.75%?

Here’s the deal you’re getting. Honestly not bad for a Q4 Calculator

1 Like

Lake Forest, CA . I believe the sales tax is 7.75% I just moved to there. This is what google tells me.

This is deal I posted correctly inputed into the calculator? Thanks for your help!

It should be pretty close, but I saw the omega info after I did it. Omega (like most brokers here) is terrible about posting the actual car price, but pretty good about not marking up money factor. I’ve also heard dealers can’t mark up money factor on BEV vehicles?

You might be able to get a better deal looking up dealer inventory on audi dealer websites, calling them up and making an offer at just over 10% off MSRP.

Don’t forget I believe you get at least a $2k check back from CVRP no matter your income (if you make under $125k)

1 Like

Thanks for the tips! I will try to hit up the dealers directly. I will keep you posted on the results. Also does it look like the "0 drive off " I posted is essentially the same deal without $2932.45 due at signing?

Yes, it just rolls the acquisition fee, taxes due, title, and dealer fees into the monthly.

Also you may want to look at the Volvo C40 and XC40 deals. Might be about the same or a little less but a much better car I feel like. It depends on your needs though, the Audi might charge faster or have a little more range.

Quite few cities in Orange County, CA have 7.75% sales tax.

CVRP limit is $300k for joint filers. There was no limit when I leased my Spark EV back in 2015, but they imposed a limit soon after

I don’t believe this is accurate. There is an income limit.

3 Likes