Deal Check 2023 Audi e-tron GT

Congrats @Thecars, enjoy in good health! Quick question, is Kemora Gray a metallic paint or is it flat like Nardo gray?

1 Like

10.8% (13537.80)

Not a bad deal at all.

I would recommend signing up for both Costco and Penfed for future deals. There is a 60-day waiting period after signing up for Penfed before you can generate a certificate.

Is Penfed worth it to get? Maybe for an Audi and Mercedes but they don’t have much discounts for others. Right?
And what’s the easiest way to get Penfed. Open a checking account and leave it empty?

Damn, congrats. I’m not able to get anywhere near that deal here in the PNW.

Yes.

They do. I believe Alfa, Fiat, Jeep, Ram, Dodge and Chrysler also offer discounts through Penfed.

Deposit at least $5. After being a member for at least 60 days, you can generate a certificate.

Check out more info here: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases).

Best they would do on 110kmsrp
12/7.5k
0 das
646 month including taxes
67% Rv
10% off msrp

646 month sorry

Are you debating taking this deal? If you like the car, then what are you waiting for?

You are getting another one? Either way what specific questions do you have that haven’t been answered by the experience from your first deal?

I’ve been chasing these deals and I don’t understand where y’all are getting these dealers to actually give you these? Every time I try the dealer is adding mandatory add-ons or bumping up the MF massively and won’t negotiate.

1 Like

wtf lol take that deal, that’s an amazing deal

Picked up the Second one today

1 Like

Use a LH broker. Save time and $

I’m in a super $hitty area of the US when it comes to vehicles. Best way for me to find a broker on LH that deals with where I’m at? o.O

https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/intersection/marketplace/USA-NATIONWIDE

Like you’re in Alaska or Hawaii? Or maybe you’re in Gary, Indiana which is literal $hit.

Giggity.

Southeast Idaho!

@IAC_Scott was running some West offers on BMW iX / i4 for Idaho.

But yeah, if you want an eTron-only then contact Audi Fletcher Jones in CA and say you want them to ship a car up to you on a one-pay lease. They got 1 2023 that they probably want to blow out.

Good luck convincing them to give you lots of % off and full rebates and buy rate money factor though.

1 Like

I also tried this one. The deal was so bad that I ended up leasing in WA, where I reside, which was also not a fantastic deal.