Deal Check 2021 VW Atlas SE w/Tech

I dunno man. Leasing a wife maybe a better option in your case.

Jk.

Have you actually driven the palisade or just refuse based on badge? Koreans make fine cars, I generally feel reliable as much as the Japanese. My sonata over 8 years cost me total 180$ in repairs. Just saying

Explain, so you are saying I can lease an 7 Passenger XC90 for around $500 a month with no down?

haha. I don’t disagree…

I’ve driven the Telluride but only ridden in the Palisade and I love Koreans. They make great cars now compared to the 90’s and early 2000’s. Since I am only looking to lease maintenance isn’t to much of a concern. I will do my own routine maintenance. If I was worried about it I probably wouldn’t go german :slight_smile: Although my S5 went 90k before I sold it and the only major repair I had was an alternator $300 for the part and a full weekend to remove the front end of the car… What a pain.

Look in the Marketplace and Shared Deals sections for yourself

I was just going to link it to make it easier … https://forum.leasehackr.com/tags/c/marketplace/7/volvo :rofl:

I must be lost I’ve been to the marketplace I see a couple deals on XC90’s none of which have captains chairs, best deal is in a demo. All of them in the North East.

So do you have a deal in Southern California on an XC90 with captains chairs? I still don’t see anything in my area.

Use the info from the deals to price out the car you want to get an idea what is possible based on your situation.

1 Like

Most of those deals one of a kind, not replicable (demos, corporate discounts, loaners, many stacked incentives etc)

If there is any similar deal in this month please send link, otherwise its not a valid direction.

Note that some of the brokers have labelled their posts ‘Nationwide’ as well. If you don’t see someone directly in your vicinity, surprising as that is, check out those guys since I’m sure they may be able to put you in touch with reliable shipping companies.

Oh, and also to this, I believe the point being made was that just looking at MSRP isn’t ultimately going to dictate your monthly. Money factor (interest), depreciation from selling price relative to residual value, etc. are more pertinent to this calculation here.

Exxagerated example - let’s say the MSRP for car A is 20$ and car B is 10$, and you get it at MSRP itself. If car A depreciates to 18$ at the end of 3 years vs. car B depreciating to 5$, all else (MF, etc.) being equal, car B will cost you more to lease per payment (even while being half the MSRP) since you have a higher difference to make up.

Tldr - Volvos tend to lease well in this segment.

1 Like

Thank you @Shadow818 that’s were I am lost. Most of the deals are on Demo cars in the New York area + MSD to get the payment down. The deals in SoCal were with 10 MSD’s to get the payment to $500…

The XC90 still leases great if you want a luxury SUV in the $700 + payment range. Maybe when the kids are older, right now I just need a baby mover.

1 Like

Thank you @DG-X5 for taking to time to give me examples, I definitely understand it more now. And it makes sense. This is why I came to Leasehackr, so I could learn and make sure I don’t get completely taken for.

I wish it would of worked out in this case on the Volvo being a unicorn, but not the case the broker back east would arrange for me to ship the car to California but that would negate any savings on top of that his best deal right now was a 6k mile loaner with no pictures… Only stock photos, and for $550 per month I would need 6 MSDs.

1 Like

If you assume a 10% pre-incentive discount and buy rate, given the current lease programs, what would the payment be on a reasonably equipped xc90?

What’s stopping you from visiting every dealer website within X miles and finding their demo/loaner inventory?

And then trying to replicate the pre-incentive discount?

Was it advertised on their website at that discount? Or did you negotiate with the dealer for it? Curious, because the website shows substantially lower discount now.