Deal check: 2021 ram 1500 bighorn, is this a good deal

I am a little confused, as the same sheet with ally bank was 9500 in rebates but the monthly was higher at 531, I am located in MI and a total newbie to the leasehackr world!! But excited to be here and learn from the pros.

1 Like

409 with 1k down? Looks nicr to me.

Do you have bonusdrive?

1 Like

I almost find this hard to believe it’s so good.

The Great Lakes region program from CCAP must be incredibly strong unless there’s extra rebates you qualify for. That’s a lot of rebate money. The dealer discount is also excellent.

1 Like

It’s 0 down, the 1080 is first month last month and fees and taxes

No bonus drive, but the rebates are excellent on bighorns right now Great Lakes giving 2500 truck loyalty

if that deal is really 400/mo with 1k total at signing on a 57k big horn then take it and run.

2 Likes

Yeah if those are the actual terms than it’s definitely really good.

1 Like

That’s a great deal. Hoping to find one myself. I went to a dealer in October and they wanted $2500 at signing and $630/mo on a $55k-ish Big Horn. Needless to say I walked but I didn’t know the deals were this good yet. Maybe it’s time to check some other local dealers…

The reason why theres a difference in rebates between the two sheets is because Chrysler offers different rebates to non-captive lenders such as Ally.

1 Like