Deal Check 2021 Nissan Rogue SV Premium

thank you so much, @mllcb42 Matt. This is my first lease, as you can probably guess. I did most of what you’ve suggested and lease deal posted by @nco matches exactly what I’m looking for (I’m also in NY, just like @nco, same car, same specs).

The only difference between what @nco got and what I’m looking to get is: I don’t need Premium Paint & Premium Package, which takes ~$3000 off the bill. So I thought it would be safe to assume that I can be aiming at @nco’s monthly rate minus $3000/36, or roughly a total of $240-280/mo.

Or is this a flawed approach? Appreciate the help

You don’t take 100% of the msrp off like that. Only the residualized portion is relevant, plus any taxes or fees.

The only information you’d want to glean from the original post here is the pre-incentive discount percentage.

Because you may need different lease terms (miles per year, etc) and may qualify for different incentives, stepping back and verifying rv/mf/incentives is still necessary. I can’t tell from his post if the mf is buy rate of not, just what he was charged, etc.

I really suggest you actually go through the above post step by step, even though you’re looking at one posting in the same region.

1 Like

Hi there. Which dealer did you get this through?

I used this post to negotiate a similar deal in ny. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like