Deal Check: 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300

When you have researched recent comp deals in the shareddeals and marketplace listings here, have you found many deals that would support 17% off?

1 Like

Haven’t seen too many deals posted. Found one for the NorCal & SoCal region with lower MSRP and higher drive off.

Which is fine, because you’re comparing pre-incentive discount, not monthly/das.

1 Like

Hard to tell what discounts they were able to get without all the data points, but trying to back into numbers and maybe they got 14% off MSRP

Maybe last month 14% was possible at end of month type of deal, but tough really. Brokers where at 12-13% but you need to account for their fee.
Last month I did price a lower msrp glc and best was 490 a month with 10 msd and first due + broker fee.

17% might have been possible in the past on a random loaner but today on a brand new GLC the dealer will most likely tell you to go pound sand. I don’t think you need near that much discount though.

Looking at the LH calculator, if I adjust to 12% discount, base MF, I get in the $480’s with $2k DAS.

So if you like the truck and are comfortable with $490, it might be a stretch but you’re at least in the ballpark and can make an informed counter offer.

Tell the dealer you will be in to sign today if they can get to $490/mo with $1k cash DAS from you plus your $1192 trade equity.

When you talk to the dealer, don’t mention the money factor or discount percentages or anything else that could take you into the weeds, just keep it simple with the payment and DAS you’ll sign at and let them figure out how to make the numbers work.

Thanks! I may try this next week/closer to month end and see what they say.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.