Deal Check-2021 Lexus GX460 New York

This is just an example from Feb, but it shows that LFS might have different MF for 39 mo term as well. Keep that in mind, most likely both RV/MF would be different.

Edit: lol edmunds mods are fast, you already have your answer.

1 Like

Good call to check Edmunds regardless

1 Like

I saw that, thank you! this is the updated calculator for 39 months.

It still shows old MF/RV. This is correct one:

Few bucks cheaper than 36 mo target. Up to you to decide if that worth 3 more months + possible increased wear/tear and reg fees.

Perhaps I took your comments too literally. If you incorporated that recent data point into the logic as you constructed your target deal, then all I can say is :+1:

1 Like

Yes, I knew that, it was a good response!

I was looking to buy a 2018 GX460 and these things have really been holding their value. Hopefully you can get some equity out of it at the end of the lease. I think they will be retiring the V8 soon as they are moving toward hybrid-electric with all their vehicles. That might increase the desirability of yours if it does happen.

One additional note, are you positive the gov fees are correct for NY?

The 2018 summer was the GX unicorns open season. You could pick up a new GX for the price of a 4R.

Right now any used GX is trending at astronomical prices.

They copy pasted from one calculator on our spreadsheet. Goal of which is to help people shop.

But for our insane 12.5% discount, it’s easier to hire us than having to negotiate @RustyDaemon :wink:.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.