Deal Check - 2021 Honda Passport EX-L

Feel free to check out our deal on the Passport EX-L, it’s through Honda financial and once you log in on our site you will be able to view the full break down of DAS, add your tax rate to see your payment including tax, and view all the current rebates that you can add to help lower your payment even further.

The deal you were quoted was better, but a 3rd party lease does have its downsides sometimes. Our deal might be of interest to you if you want a simple straightforward experience as opposed to figuring everything out as you go and doing it yourself.

Either way, good luck on your deal hunt!

1 Like

Doesn’t bother me if you shop my Passport deals

1K down and $275 a month makes a deal today. Brokers and Honda dealers holla at ya boiiiii

1 Like

Damn that’s a hell of a deal

1 Like

****must also purchase Civic Type-R with $25k ADM to receive this price

5 Likes

Well it also doesn’t exist. That’s just what the customer called and asked me for.

1 Like

I’ll have you know that it was only a 15K markup! My last one just sold but I am not sure what it actually sold for.

Cmon man its the last weekend of the month, you can roll out a loser deal. $3500 net loser gets you to $275 tax included.

1 Like

25k? I saw one with 70k adm on the sticker today… wtf

:chocolate_bar:

Damn stealerships and their bait and switch tactics!!! Rage mode engaged
/s

1 Like

Right? I’m all, “Maybe I need to look at a Passport…”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.