Deal check: 2021 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring

Hello - any opinions on this deal? I couldn’t get the calculation to match.

36 month lease, 15k miles per year.
MSRP: 37865
Sale price: 33829
Trade: 1000
Down payment: 1000
Capitalized taxes: 788.96
Admin fee: 699
Govt fee: 34
Accessories: 99
Residual value: 23476
Due at signing: 1362.59
Total payment: 362.59

NE region

Thank you!

Are there really no incentives being offered on this or are they all rolled into the selling price?

Also, keep in mind, when comparing deals, that this is $2362 DAS, not $1362, because of the trade equity. People often dismiss the trade equity and don’t think of it as cash. It’s no different.

Speaking of trade equity, have you gotten quotes on the trade from other buyers to compare equity amounts?

I believe they are rolled into the selling price. I don’t qualify for the $500 college grad incentive, or military discount. I’m happy with the trade amount, as the trade value is around $1,750.

You should separate the incentives out of the selling price and still get comps on the trade. It isn’t about wanting to get more or going elsewhere but about understanding the deal that you have before you. If you’re going to accurately compare against other deals, you need to know what the actual pre-incentive discount is and that includes isolating any trade equity that’s being used to artificially drive down the selling price.

Thank you for your input. I’ll work on getting the specifics.

Best place to start is with gathering rv/mf/incentives from edmunds. That’ll answer the question as to what incentives there are and give you the baseline information needed to independently calculate your lease. You can get purchase quotes quick and easily online for your trade through carvana, shift, vroom, algo, etc.