Received this quote for a 2021 GMC Acadia SLT FWD:
Orlando FL (32812)

MSRP: $44925
Adjusted Price: $34410.45
Balance: $35859

Term: 36 months / 12k miles
$0 down
Monthly $433

Is this a good deal? I’ve shopped around other dealers and this is so far the best I could get…

Que stevie wonder meme.

Separate out incentives, figure out if you’re getting base MF, establish RV for your mileage by asking the edmunds forum for lease deals on this car.

You’re doing this backwards.

Work out what a good deal is and THEN shop your deal to dealers. How can you negotiate a deal if you don’t know where you’re trying to get to?

so i can take these numbers to other dealers and see if they can beat it?

No, you should ignore these numbers until you work out what a good deal is and then try to find a dealer that’ll do that deal (or you’ll see if this is a good deal and to just proceed with it).

You need to separate out the dealer discount from the incentives. There’s $3,000 in lease cash baked into this deal. Possibly more depending on whether or not you have a current vehicle/lease in the household.

I think this is where I need help, I used the lease calculator and had done the research about the MF and residual and I plugged in what I knew and when I told the dealership that I had calculated it all, he replied with “There may be some taxes and minor fees not accounted for in your calculation. but the attached quote does account taxes on cap cost reduction and monthly taxes using orange county tax rate and a tag transfer along with minor government and environmental fees.”

yeah it says on here discount of 5514.55 and then rebate of 5000, i asked if the GM educator discount was in here and he said yes but tbh I dont know the actual amount that the GM educator discount is.

Well, basic questions first… what did edmunds give you for rv/mf/incentives?

yes

MF 0.00088
RV 56%
3000 incentives

This is roughly what it should look like at those numbers estimating a high Florida doc fee and average DMV fees. You need to know what else is in there. Get a full detailed lease sheet.

I suspect a money factor bump or some other hard dealer adds are buried in the quote to get to that price. To be fair 12% off sticker is an aggressive discount and that might be how they are justifying it.