Rebates $1750
Sales tax $1805
Fees $297

MF 0.432%
RV 57%
Term 39/12K
Down $0, cap everything

Monthly payment $595 (my calc)

Dealer is quoting $610 with identical numbers, so must be some extra hidden fees…hmm.

Update – dealer had figured it with a 36 month lease term instead of 39. Our numbers now match, 595/mo. First payment is all that’s due at signing.

Is this the straight supplier discount? Maybe see if you can check if another dealer will go below supplier but from what I’ve seen they don’t like to discount these trucks a lot.

Yes, healthcare worker discount (same as supplier). They are not discounting very much because of the semiconductor shortage is upending the supply chain. Another dealer told me I couldn’t even factory order a trail boss because of the parts issue, and it would be a minimum of 6 months to a year if I was able to order one.

That might be about as well as you can do at the moment then. If I’m not mistaken @JD81 is upstate and may have Chevy contacts there? You could reach out to him and see if he can do better in the region.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.