MSRP $44,800
Price $38,000
Months 36
12k Miles/Yr
Res 55%
MF .00106

Asking $1,500 due at signing and $390 per month plus tax

Should I keep looking? Thoughts? Thank you for any input

What incentives are rolled into that selling price? How does the pre-incentive discount compare to other deals you have researched here after adjusting for the mf mark up?

Your monthly payment looks suspiciously low for the info you provided. Here is your calc with the numbers from OP, it should be $60 more.

As mllcb42 said, are there incentives that you’re not aware of but dealer is using to get to $390 before tax? We need all this information to properly evaluate your deal. You need to find out what incentives you qualify for and get detailed lease worksheet from the dealer.

With all that said, I would advise to keep looking. Discount isn’t that great for a loaner, and MF is marked up too. You should be able to do better.

selling price is pre incentive basically 16% discount but essentially trading for a MF markup.

Thanks for the calc link I was trying to work that out and was having trouble. I will try and see how the dealer got to that payment considering it is off from the calc. thank you for the input!

I don’t think I have ever seen an x3 with $0 in incentives

Sorry what I meant was selling price is pre incentive and I’m waiting to hear back on what rebates they will apply.

You will have a better chance landing great deal if you do it the other way around: arm yourself with all the information before you start talking to dealers.

You should tell them what incentives you qualify for, that you want base rate money factor of such and such. Work out target pre-incentive discount, normalized for base MF, based on your research here looking at broker offerings and recent signed deals. Once you work out target deal you’re happy with, then start finding dealer that will do your deal, not asking dealer what they want you to pay.

2 Likes

Hopefully you realize what features this car does and does not come with, and are ok with that before signing anything

1 Like