Deal Check: 2021 BMW 540i xdrive

Yes, aware of that. Used in on my current Audi lease.

If you are in no rush to lease a new car within the next 2 months, I would recommend signing up for a Penfed membership. All you need is at least $5, I believe.

I just ran some numbers for you - If you can get 11% off pre-rebates and have an additional 500 Penfed certificate (on top of the lease cash), you will be saving at least $1200 over the term of the lease. Something to think about.

I am aware that incentives change every month. However, history tells us that incentives on the 5 series usually improve during the year.

1 Like

Gotcha. Curious what cars you would peg as a good value (and realistically attainable) at ~700/mo before taxes - which can be wildly different based in location and can’t be influenced so should be held separate from the comparison IMHO. Genuinely interested in hearing from folks like you that see a lot if deals across many makes. Thanks!

Updated the form to:

• bump BMW lease incentive to 1750 (confirmed in edmunds)
  • Remove 1000 cash
  • Add 1000 CCA post deal rebate
  • Rolled fees into lease
  • Keep 1st mo and taxes as DAS (state requirement)
  • added max MSD (7)

Result

• LeaseHackr score improved to 9 (this seems good?)
  • monthly at 724

Unless I can achieve a better discount (maybe 1% more?), not sure what else can be done to improve the deal. So would still be interested in any opinions or suggestions on these revised figures and the quality of this deal for this vehicle. Thanks!

The only way you can improve the deal at the moment is a better discount.

:point_up::point_up: I still stand by this statement.

an s90 t8 is a better car than this and cheaper.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.