Deal Check 2021 BMW 530i x PA/NJ

This is the worst time to lease in forever. You’d probably end up paying close to double what a 530i went for just ~18 months ago. Might want to reevaluate why you want to lease now.

1 Like

My car is coming up on the end. I just hit 300k miles so it’s time for a new one. I could wait a few months for a better deal if necessary. Thanks for the advice!

Definitely valid reasons to get a new car. But leasing a car that would have been ~$400 a short while ago for almost $800 doesn’t make much sense to me.

What else are you open to buying/financing or leasing?

1 Like

Run! I agree, its sucky!

1 Like

Actually this is not a bad first rodeo. Good luck finding a 530xi under msrp let alone at a discount.

1 Like

Thank god I scratched my BMW itch with a 530 loaner for $482 nothing down. These prices now are obscene. Honestly I’d hold off on a BMW until supply comes back.

1 Like

Here’s 8% off on an order 🐶 AutoCompanion.com Nov. BMW East: 530 - 9%; 330ix - 9.5% (sub-$500!); X3 30i & M40i - 9%; M2 - 6%; i4 - 9%; X5 - 8.5%!

Like others said,

Look at the broker offers to see what’s readily available. If you like their offers, do read their reviews & pick one that works for you.

If you still want to do it yourself, use their offers as a benchmark & goal to get payment as close to theirs.

Use Edmunds forums to obtain the most accurate RV & MF for your Zip.

Good luck!!

1 Like

Assume you didnt present an offer …correct?

1 Like

I was also interested in the Audi A6

The calculator shows 5% off and the payment is 650 with 2.3k drive offs and 7 msds. That’s if you are prepared to wait say 5 months for your order.
Show me one on the ground not at msrp.

It’s been edited since I posted it (calculator and spread sheet). Was 8% earlier.

They’re quoting December for delivery timeline currently.

Lucky you!

Well I sent an inquiry based off what I saw on Edmunds. He offered a lower price than I initially asked for but I couldn’t understand why the monthly payment was much higher than the what I saw on the calculator. I see that the MF was part of the issue.

You mean the Edmunds Ad or sponsored stuff? Or You received actual MF from Edmunds forums for your zip?

you’re aware that a ton of the german-made cars are facing months of delays, in addition to the promised timeline? it’s not just the chip situation now, it’s everything in the supply chain PLUS shipping delays. i would be very very wary about ordering a car from europe right now. it may never arrive. hell, VW/audi already warned as much.

1 Like

I’m simply relaying what the broker selling it posted

Liked ten times. The peanut gallery will always say that it is easy to order. The people doing the real ordering know that 3 months nominal delivery means 5 months all said and done.

1 Like

I received the actual MF and RV for my zipcode

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.