2021 Acura RDX AWD Tech Package
MSRP: $43795
Selling price: $40349
Monthly Payment: $523
Drive-Off Amount: $0
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 7.5K
MF: 0.00215
Incentives: 2750 (Dealer incentive)+1500 (Lease Loyalty)+1000 (Additional incentive)
Region: CA
Leasehackr Score: 8.9 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Not sure what I am missing, but seems like dealer is quoting a much higher per month lease amount when compared to what I get through LH calculator. I understand that it won’t be exact amount always but curious to know if I am missing something obvious.

Eventually dealer has offered $499 per month with $0 down, but need advice if it’s a good deal?

Being a MY2021, is that $2750 actually lease cash or is it the Acura to Dealer incentive? It could be that they are including that chunk in your ‘selling’ price listed… whereby you are then double dipping it in the calculator.

Also, I am fairly certain your loyalty incentive and the “$1000 incentive” (Flex, I presume) should go in the Taxed Incentives section.

To reach $499/mo pretax with $0 DAS, I moved the above listed incentives into taxed section, subtracted the $2750 manufacturer to dealer incentive from your incentives section, and made your overall discount off MSRP a flat 10%. May not be accurate but I managed to get it first try tinkering with your numbers. You should ask for a breakdown of the selling price.

Looks like they bumped up their discount on their follow-up offer?

1 Like

Thanks @Apex.

$2750 is the Acura to Dealer incentive. I explicitly removed this incentive from the dealer quoted selling price to get the true selling price. What I mean is that definitely not double dipping.

Below image has the exact break up by dealer -
Savings of 6196.21 includes the $2750 Acura to dealer incentive. Confirmed with dealer.

Edit: The above breakup is for $523 per month quote. I don’t have the price break up for follow-up $499 per month offer.

1 Like

Are they offering $0 down or $0 due at sale?

@mllcb42 Sorry, I meant $0 drive off.

There’s got to be some missing information here, as $499 with $0 DAS comes out to about a 6.5% pre-incentive discount based on the rv/mf/incentives you’re listing.

The savings they’re showing (which is listed as for a purchase, not a lease, so may have difference incentives include) does not compute.

That confirms my suspicion too @mllcb42. The savings screenshot I added above is actually for lease itself. Let me check with dealership again. Thank you.

It clearly says at the top of it “purchase option” and includes purchase sales tax.

Now, there are a lot of dealers that send out these lease/purchase option sheets with values from both because the purchase option sheet shows the fees itemized, but it’s still not uncommon for the incentives to get jumbled on there.

1 Like

Looks like an AutoNation quote, and in my experience they’ll itemize sales tax for a purchase on a lease quote, even though the lease details themselves aren’t calculated that way.