Deal Check: 2020 XC60 T5 Inscription AWD

Bonus Drive is an affiliate marketing service that Volvo uses to drive traffic towards their vehicles. The theory is that you would have membership in an affiliate; your employer, your insurance company, etc; and hear that you can get $500 off a volvo because of your membership with them. Allstate specifically doesn’t require you to be a member to qualify for their affiliate relationship, so it’s the easiest way to qualify. The money itself comes from Volvo. Think of it as a targeted incentive.

1 Like

I appreciate your time for explaining this to me. My insurance is also Allstate, so hopefully this bonus goes well. I am also a member of Perksatwork via my employer, and they have $250 bonus rebate if I lease or purchase a car, so I am going to file it over the weekend once I get the XC60.

YAY! $750 bonus that my wife has no idea!

1 Like

Man, I miss perksatwork. Probably the only positive of working for a giant organization where you are just a number.

You’re absolutely on point! I am 1 : 30000, and I am not even counting all contract workers. I am just glad this company went through the Covid19 w/o firing any full-time folks.