Selling Price: 54,086
MF: .00141 (base)
RV: 61%
36 / 10k
Incentives (Not included in selling price) $1,500 First Responder
Monthly: $544 before tax
Leasehackr Score: 9.5 link

Dealer told me best and final.

You should separate out the rest of the incentives included in the selling price so you can properly compare pre-incentive discount against other deals. You’ll also want to determine the dealer fees.

Is the monthly you’re quoting here based on the calculator or on the dealer offer?

No incentives are included in selling price.

Monthly difference between calculator and dealer is about $3/month. Can’t figure out why.

I assume you’re in Illinois based on your username. If so, there’s $2000 dealer cash rolled into your selling price.

Funny, I asked dealer to provide selling price before all incentives. He said he did then I called him out on it and this is what is said.

I wouldn’t expect them to do near 15% pre-incentive

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like these guys are budging. With this information, build the deal with the discount you want and find a dealer willing to do it. Also, get the $1250 Costco rebate if you are a member.

What type of discount can we shoot for at Volvo dealers before incentives? So no way they will do 15% before incentives? Is it more like 10%-13%?

Yah, that’s a reasonable range to target. You’re at 11.6% right now. That’s a totally reasonable place to be.

That is deal breaker, for sure :slight_smile:

@ChiTownGMT - it is very good discount as is at 11.5%

1 Like

So around 11-12% discount before Volvo lease cash and Costco incentive correct? Does Volvo lease cash go under taxed or non taxed incentive? How about Costco incentive…taxed or non taxed?

Where is the dealer located?

Hey @ChiTownGMT, have you tried to reach out to @Benedetto on finding an XC90? He was able to find me a very similar build at around 13% off pre-incentive. Even with his broker fee that should still save you some money. I know inventory is pretty low right now, so I recommend reaching out sooner rather than later.

Regardless, the deal you have on the table is pretty good to begin with.

1 Like

11% to 12% is a good target on new vehicles. But not always possible depending on the dealer.
Lease cash in non taxed. Costco is taxed.

I got a similar car for 528 incl tax. $0 down 36/12. So that’s something you can ask for. Happy to share my #s if you’re interested.

Please share! I love data!

Mostly because I’m a NERD.

1 Like

Can you please share your numbers for that monthly payment?

I’ll tag along here:

Could you post the numbers that got you to that monthly payment?