Deal Check - 2020 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design

Checking to see what this looks like compared to what’s out there deal wise.

MSRP: $51485
Selling Price (after rebates, incentives): $41660
Residual 56%
MF: 0.00087
$500 DAS (Registration)
36 months/10k
Monthly: $539 (after tax)
ZIP: 91006

LH Lease Calc

I think it looks pretty good. Wanted some feedback. Not signing until tomorrow and will have it delivered. Hopefully it will help me cope with turning in my fully loaded S90 :sob:

What is the pre-incentive selling price? Have you confirmed RV/MF/incentives with edmunds?

$47,985 and yes, I have browsed, but not asked. It is in very good range with what has been proposed in a different zip. Second car I am buying from this dealer and he knows I don’t like to BS, so he gave me his best shot at it. Didn’t even bother shopping it. Should I?

(Adjusted Selling price - mis-typed it)

If $47985 is the pre-incentive selling price, you’re at 6.8% pre-incentive… You desperately need to cross shop that.

The dealer definitely gave you the shot that was best for him.

1 Like

Sorry got my numbers crossed up. PRE-incentive sales price is $45,685 - which puts me at 11.2%. It’s been a long day.

That’s much better, assuming you’re at base mf. Still lower than some of the other s60 deals that have came across here, but at least you wouldn’t be financing the dealer christmas party by yourself.

I’d still verify MF/RV/incentives with Edmunds.

1 Like

Lol! I was about to say, that didn’t seem right when I looked at it earlier. On the T5s I was getting a better deal on the discounts pre-incentive…but this R-Design trim is a bit stiffer. Will verify those numbers for my Zip just to be sure.

You may want to try to find a 2019 as the incentives are much stronger. Signed S60 T6 R-Design!

1 Like

I will look into that. I was told the residuals aren’t that great on the 2019s but worth looking into anyway. Thanks for the link. Congrats on the sweet ride

Thanks. The residual is slightly lower but confirm with Edmunds. The big difference is there’s 5850 on rdesigns and inscriptions not available on 2020s. Inventory likely low though. Good luck, great car.

There’s 6500 total available. I don’t qualify for $2000 of the incentives basically. Residual at 53% puts it out of reach of my budget (trying to lower my monthly). Even MF is about half, but still $50 higher a month with a reasonable discount on a fully loaded S60 RDes. And you’re right, inventory is low. Normally I wouldn’t care, but I’m trying to be more budget conscious…

I ended up pulling the trigger on the Bursting Blue R-Design without the Advance package… Loved the color, could come with lack of advance package.

Have the lease docs, just waiting to sign after I swap out the tires on my S90 turn in.

1 Like

Fantastic, hope it goes well.