Deal Check: 2020 Tundra TRD Sport

Hello,

Wondering if there is possibly any more discount to be had or does this look like the best deal? And if the calculator is correct? I was quoted at 275 and calculator is 276 so I think it’s been input correctly.

2020 TRD Sport using usbank lease
24m/15k per year
0 DAS
$275 a month with taxes

1 Like

Looks strong. Congrats

1 Like

15k miles wow that’s a great deal.

1 Like

Wow that is a Unicorn deal!

1 Like

I don’t think even @Jrouleau426 can beat that :wink:

2 Likes

Could my local Toyota even come close to this deal or is this just an amazing one time deal?

1 Like

That’s a great deal! Congrats!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback all. A different dealer got back to me with another killer deal. Hoping to sign this weekend.

BRUH, you post a better deal, where are you getting this stuff, are you Toyota Jesus?

2 Likes

Haha not at all, just took the information I got from this site and applied it. Huge shout out to @Cody_Carter for getting me the MF for my region.

I just contacted the dealer and told them exactly what I wanted. Usbank has ridiculous residuals and my area has $3250 in incentives. then i just went to the dealers and shot for 12% off mrsp. Highest i got to was 10.3% off in this deal. Took some haggling, the first dealer kept trying to push a higher MF on me(.00190 instead of .00105). But I was persistent with the MF and they gave it to me.

Are you in SoCal? Did you sign yet? If not, why not?

I can match anything! Issue is my states doc fees are high. I’ll waive my commission before I don’t beat any dealers or brokers price. Issue is shipping or picking up from thousands of miles away. I can’t do anything about that.

3 Likes

Haven’t signed yet. Trying to gauge the state of things with covid-19. Don’t want to rush out and buy a new truck then lose some or all of my income. I think I’m in a good position but doesn’t hurt to be cautious. If that wasn’t the case I would have signed days ago :grinning:

1 Like

Everyone keeps saying deals will only get better, but for a deal like that, just sign and deal with the other stuff afterwards. You can always transfer the lease if you need to.

Dealerships might close and programs might change by the time they re-open.

3 Likes

I feel you, I’ve been doing brokering for my dads boss and co workers, and they balk at the fees and doc, until they shop anywhere else… go PA!

1 Like

Finally signed, the 4x4 sport I was looking at sold and dealer had a hard time finding another. Went with an offroad. 50141 MSRP, 10% off before incentives. 0 DAS, 24m 15k miles. Payment was 285 per month. Some additional small dmv fees were added from my trade in. Making the payment 292 a month.

5 Likes

Still a great deal. Nice color!

I only like the Sport cause it has painted matching bumpers as the offroad has steel.

Still awesome. Congrats

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah my preference was the sport also but that dealer just couldn’t get one and the others weren’t willing to play ball.

That is an awesome deal.

You could always Swap/Cover the grill and front bumper if you want to.

Enjoy!

1 Like

Looks OK. Around here you can buy one for 0.9% so it might be worth it to compare.