Deal Check: 2020 RAV4 Hybrid XSE - What am I missing?

@Bjam I would agree, but my calculations show the payment with the terms they’ve agreed to previously should be around $466/mo and they’re coming back with $508. There’s some voodoo math going on that I can’t decipher since I’m not a certified hackr yet

Definitely not a hybrid SUV that is new. A Ford Fusion Hybrid or PHEV have leased well.

Aside from being a Toyota, and being a new Model, it doesn’t lease well because they are scarce and selling well. You’ll do better with a gas RAV4 or another hybrid that has incentives/leases better.

@jeisensc I understand all that. What I’m confused about is the voodoo math they’re using. I have tried 6 ways from Sunday to understand how they’re coming up with $520 payment, when I calculate it should be around $466. If I don’t understand where I’m getting screwed with their math, it doesn’t really matter if it’s a Hybrid or a gas model.

But somehow you’re still fixated on leasing a hybrid RAV4

1 Like

Math is never voodoo.

Come back when you have a current lease sheet and a link to your own calculator. PM me when you’ve done so.

Until then too much of spinning wheels.

1 Like

So if it was $466 would you take it? Have you proposed that to them? The math is irrelevant if you don’t want the deal or they aren’t willing to do it.