Deal check 2020 m340i from Austin to LV

Found this 2020 mineral white with everything I want and it’s been on the lot for a very long time (433 day old) and has 700+ miles on it.

I’ll have to have it sent here or go grab it and drive it back

Obviously this deal could be better… what’s discount should I shoot for off base msrp because of its unique day on lot and mileage?

are they considering this a loaner car? did you check the Edmunds forum to confirm the incentives you’re eligible for as well as the money factor buy rate? It looks like they’re using buy rate here.

1 Like

Hard pass find a broker.

1 Like

Yes I did check my incentives. This isn’t their final offer either.

I’m not sure if it’s a loaner waiting to find out I asked

Feel like I could talk them into 15-18% off. For the mileage and it sitting on the lot and a MY20.

Or am I delusional

What’s your incentives?

1 Like

You can always throw them your best and final and let them squirm, no sweat off your back

1 Like

$1000 lease
Conquest too? Unless there isn’t conquest for MY20 m340i anymore

My thought exactly. Told them I’ll come fly out and get the car this weekend if they can make it happen.

I threw out 20% off msrp, shoot for the stars land on the moon :joy:

That’s how you play it, ask for more and meet in the middle. Sounds like a boat anchor at 400+ days, I’d think they would get close to 15% to be rid of it

Yeah I’m curious what the deal is? Seems like somewhat low mileage for a loaner car at 700ish but the 433 days is pretty crazy… especially for a mineral white with mocha leather and shadow line? My dream combo haha

Who knows what happened, could have been thrown into loaner because it was sitting for so long and they needed some relief :moneybag:, or they had a deal fall through unexpectedly and reversed a sale. Hopefully whatever the case is a few farts saves you some :moneybag:.

1 Like

Yeah we will see, I still can’t figure out what they’re discounting on this offer since they’ve combined the “savings” all together.

For whatever reason Texas and some of the Midwest has a decent stock of 2020 m340s still

Open a pen fed account and after they come down more…drop the $500 on them.

2 Likes

I’ve considered that. Take long or is it no different than opening a chase or bofa account?

Maybe someone else can chime in but there may be a waiting period once opened to have access to benefits.

1 Like

60 day waiting.

1 Like

Thank you!

Dang…well this is about 1000 bucks off a brand new one.

Yeah… I feel like I could wiggle out a lot more from them due to the situation of the car.

Def won’t sign until they come up more on % discount and what not.