DEAL CHECK: 2020 Honda Accord Sport 2.0 NJ dealership

I would appreciate feedback on this deal. Do I have any wiggle room on the MSRP or is this just bad timing where dealers won’t go much lower on MSRP and Honda has some crappy lack of incentives right now?

Here is my lease calculator: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Here is the calculator screenshot with some extra info which basically states the MSRP includes the 920 destination fee, the dealer fees includes an accessory package, doc fees, and a window etching fee that I can ask to have removed for a savings of 6 bucks a month, and the gov fees includes my dmv/registration fees:

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you might have for me in where I might be able to save money on my lease.

• M

Seems pretty good for “current market”

All you can do is ask for more discount on selling price to be towards 14% let’s say. You can try your luck to knock down few more hundreds over the duration of the lease.

Thanks Templ1001

I agree. I guess I was hoping there were others that leased this car recently and would jump in with some ideas and/or feedback. Another 1% off and I would sign today - I will just keep at it for now I guess.

2021 Accords are coming which makes it hard for me to lease at the current offered price. Also, I have to think better incentives are on the horizon. :no_good_man:

In the future, if you click this button on your calculator, you can share it with editable values rather than a screenshot

The link to the editable calculator is in my original post.

Wow, not sure how I missed that

No worries - thanks for taking the time to reply to my question. :star_struck:

1 Like

You can try for another 1-2%. Yesterday I finalized a deal in NJ for Accord EX-L 2.0 with 14.5% off.

1 Like

Finance or lease on the EX-L 2.0?

Just so you know a mid cycle refresh has been announced and should be arriving to dealers shortly. Do make sure you’re aware of the 2021 Honda Accord if you weren’t already aware

Finance…

1 Like

Thanks, I have been asking and most of the dealerships in this area are saying “probably by the end of the year”. Inventory is so low at most dealerships rn.

Thanks for the info and congrats. :partying_face: