Deal Check - 2020 Grand Cherokee Limited and 2020 Cherokee Limited

Long time lurker here, seeking some guidance – wife and I are exploring entering two new leases for a Jeep Grand Cherokee & Cherokee. Received the below quotes today from the same dealer.

Grand Cherokee:
MSRP - $44,430
Discount - $3,430 (7.7%)
Rebates - $7,500
Cap Cos - $33,500
RV - 46%
MF - .0011
Payment - $372.25 (plus 7% tax RI)

Cherokee:
MSRP - $38,774
Discount - $3,574 (9.2%)
Rebates - $7,500
Cap Cost - $27,700
RV - 52%
MF - .0022
Payment - $308.80 (plus 7% tax for RI)

Based on Edmunds, this must not be through Chrysler Capital. It was also not clear what the expected DAS would be, but I did not indicate a desire to put anything down, so one presumes not much more than first month, but who knows. Awaiting a follow up answer. I cannot replicate this quote in the calculator either. Those rebates seem tough to beat, but is there any meat left on the bone for MSRP or MF? Credit scores both in the mid-700’s.

If your cap cost is your selling price-rebate, it means that you’re paying all the taxes and fees etc up front.

How can we possibly know if MF is marked up or not?

Don’t presume anything…could be first payment, could be thousands. Gotta get all the info

Thanks for the reply. So you’re saying they’re presuming I’d at least be paying any fees like doc prep, acquisition, etc upfront and not rolling into lease? In RI taxes on a lease are levied on the monthly payment.

I suppose not sure on the MF, just seeking any input. With it not seeming to be Chrysler Capital so the Edmunds resource being not relevant, not sure if that seemed reasonable. Maybe that’s like throwing darts in the dark though.

Thanks, agreed. Am awaiting that information back to confirm.

Any other info I’d be missing? Perhaps just the financing company?

They’re not presuming, that’s how they’re quoting - if it’s not in the cap cost you’re paying it up front.