Deal check - 2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack

Thinking about pulling the trigger on a deal, thoughts?

Make / Model : 2020 Dodge Charger Scat Pack
MSRP: $47070
Price: $45500 (3.3% off MSRP)
Months: 36
Mileage: 10k
Residual: $28,713
Money factor: 0.00102
Down payment: $1000
Incentives: $0
Acquisition Fee: $595
Dealer fee: $75
Government fee: $150
Monthly Payment: $530
Drive Off: $3400
Lease Hackr Score: 6.9 years

Not sure where you are but this deal looks godawful. 3% discount and almost $630/month? Time to start hitting other dealers. Not sure what lease company this deal is either. Verify incentives/residual/mf with edmunds.

Might be possible that 3rd party leases have IDL. Haven’t looked at these since I got rid of mine.

Either way keep striving for a better deal as this was one of my favorite cars I ever owned.

I’ve been quoted by 4 dealers, this has been the largest % off MSRP. 2 wouldn’t even offer anything off MSRP. It’s NY so I have to pay taxes up front hence the bigger drive off. Latest post on edmunds shows “.00102 MF and 61% residual” which is what I’m getting. Where should I be getting more off? Thanks.

Do you have access to the Chrylser affiliate program? Perhaps through your employer? This gives you a standard discount on all CDJ products. If you don’t have an employeer who is part of the program, you can also get in by joining some charities. For example the Access Fund gives you affiliate status with a $20 donation after 30 days of membership.

I would deff look on TrueCar and see which dealers have inventory with better discounts off msrp available near you, probably in NJ/PA. Also, I believe there is lease cash available for the scats and hellcats this month, don’t quote me on that though.

I have been told the lease cash is IDL so you would need to use US Bank or Ally.

There is consumer cash but it’s for purchase only.

You are correct, they said lease cash from US Bank but even with the lease cash going through US Bank made is almost $100 more a month.

Also it’s through Chrysler Capital.