Deal check 2020 bolt ev Houston TX

I was told the money factor used was .00053, which matched the number on Edmunds.
I am requesting a quote for onepay, other than that, where can I improve it?
Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

wish i could find the 5,531 discount!

This should be good to go?

Is the payment $197 with $197 DAS, include tax? If so go grab it

yes, it is 197 due at sign and 197 per month.

Go grab it, and do the one pay. Brings the MF to .00001, free money. Just make sure there’s no surprises and don’t pay any of the crap from the F&I guy

1 Like

Great discount, grab it and run, especially if you can swing the One Pay. Don’t forget the additional post sale Texas EV rebate too.

I got the onepay offer last night, 5626.31. There is 2500 after sale from TX, which make the onepay effectively to be 3126.31 for 36 months.
I will sign the paperwork on Monday morning.
Thanks.

4 Likes

That’s awesome, you basically got the same deal I did, except I had the GM credit card points to play with, and NJ gives us a bigger rebate than TX. Nobody will believe you if you tell them that you are effectively paying 86 dollars a month!

Can u post dealer info? Might pull the trigger if I could replicate. Thanks.

Echoing others. 12.6% beats a recent trophy deal, and we just keep on playing the hits, at least until the end of the month. Thank you, Costco.

What is the ‘other incentives’ for $4500? Trade in?

Sorry for the delay. The sales said they can not replicate the deal, even other two nrayby dealers can not match it.

$3000 Costco, $1500 conquest lease. No trade in.

1MllTAG

2 Likes

Pics to the trophy garage!

1 Like

She says after seeing your trophy Bolt:

2 Likes

Hi. Sorry, noob question.
Do I just need a Costco membership, and not have leased with GM before to get the $4500 discount?
Which dealer was it?
Could you get the one-pay through? What was the final?
Thanks
Jan

Hi,

Can I get which dealer you worked with in Houston. I live in southeast houston clear lake area. It will be helpful if you can share more detail.