Deal Check - 2020 BMW X3 xDrive30i - Updated

BMW 2020 X3Xdrive 30i - Updated deal

MSRP : ~$54,000 (Executive , driver assistance )
Residual : 57%
DAS : $1000 (first month + DMV)
MF: 0.001
Monthly : 590 including taxes
36 months, 12k miles

Is it a good deal? Need your valuable feedback.

Where are you located? Looks like 10% off and base, though right now they could be including an OL code in that discount.

I am located in New Jersey.

1 Like

I would push for a stronger discount or contact a broker up in that area. Deals I have done up there have been stronger.

1 Like

I am in NJ. I just leased an X3 for my wife Last Thursday but my deal is different. I leased a 2019 demo, 3700 miles on it, but well equipped with a $51k sticker for 36/15k at $499 a month with $3,660 total DAS. The deal was actually done at $449 but my credit isn’t great which I knew going into it and could only qualify for tier 3 which hurt the monthly and I didn’t do any MSDs to lower the higher APR.

The price for your deal isn’t bad on a new 2020 as most dealers won’t discount them beyond 8-10%. That being said, if you are okay with a “new” demo, you can save $120 a month or more. DM if you want dealer/broker info on car.

1 Like

Can I ask a similar question (deal check on a quote I got for a 2020 X3) in this thread or should I start a new one?

You can ask

Denver is a tricky place to deal and the dealers often time do not go deep. I would look out of state as well. There are dealers around that will be more than happy to get a car shipped in.

1 Like

Agreed. It’s just not an aggressive market period for anything.

Thank you very much Jindal!

So my question is. Any idea if this is a good deal? Zip 60914. I didn’t ask the dealership about the MF and RV since the monthly was much more than what I was looking at paying. But I can ask them on Monday. I’ll be putting 0 down and credit is excellent.

MSRP - 52,595
Discount - 4300 (8.2%)
Rebate - 2750
Sales price - 45,545

Monthly (0 down) - 647
Monthly (1000 down) - 614
Monthly (2000 down) - 586

Drive off with zero down is around 925. There’s probably scope for another couple of hundreds off of the sales price.

The lease is for 36m/10k miles a year.

I used an RV of 55% and MF of 0.00128 ( which I got from Edmunds) to get the leasehackr calculator value below.

im curious what dealer you are working with, PM me if you don’t want to put it out to the public

this is not a good deal at all but you are missing a lot of stuff…

need to know what the selling price is before any incentives and you have 0 listed in the calc which need to be updated.

What about the deal for which I have started the thread. Is it good or bad !! What other things I should be doing to get it better ?

Check the brokers in tri state here

Most are doing 12% w base MF

560 monthly plus 2500 down comes to around 629 a month effectively (assuming zero drive off)? That looks better than the “deal” I got but I’m sure it could be better. I’m no expert though, clearly. I’ll wait for the experts to chime in.

Hi Guys, I have updated the new deal, Can you suggest is it a good deal?

What’s the discount off MSRP?
Are MSDs included to bring the MF down? Current base MF Is 00128

New to the forum. Can some one check on the following and let me know if this is a good deal.

2020 BMW X3 30i
Zip: 27517
Msrp $49785
Net price $45483

Drive off $5000
Mf 0.00168
Residual 58% / $28,875
36/10k
Tint & protection $698
Tax $80
DMV $72
Doc $598
$0 down $676 for 36 months

That’s a really bad deal. Low discount with marked up MF to the max, BS add-ons and high DAS.

Not a good deal… Terrible deal if the drive off of $5k is not to cover MSDs…

Not apples to apples, but I got a quote for around $560 all in on a $52,xxx MSRP loaner in last month. Only MSD out of pocket. VA taxes rolled into the monthly payment (over $2700 rolled into lease for just taxes) Google says NC taxes are only 3% on the lease payment (e.g., if $500 payment, $15/mo, or only $540 in taxes)

Your deal would be $12k+ more (closer to $15k if you factor in VA vs NC taxes) for an X3 that has $2k to $3k fewer options… Granted the quote I got was a loaner 2019… but still, I think you can do better. Raleigh/Durham area has a lot of new tech money and not many lux dealerships (was looking into that area for rental properties couple 1-2 yrs ago)… You might want to check dealerships outside of that area (Maybe Richmond, Silver Spring, or Passport BMW)… Could be very well worth the drive to get a far better deal