Deal Check: 2020 BMW 840xi GC MSRP $94,000 / DAS $0 / $794 pre-tax

I’m in CA, working on a lease for 2020 840xi gc demo. I haven’t seen a ton of 8-series info on this or Edmunds so would appreciate any opinions on the deal below and where I could improve.

Demo with ~1,000 miles
MSRP: 94,000
Sale price: 79,000 (16% discount)
RV: 55% (demo mile adjustment seems small)
MF: .00086
36/7.5 (driven about 17,000 miles on my current lease for 33 months)
Max MSDs
Incentives: $3,000 loyalty + $1,000 college grad (wife graduated from grad school last year. She was supposed to get her license last month, but DMV is rescheduling due to pick-up in COVID. Can she still co-sign and claim this credit only having a permit for now?)
$794/mo pre tax
LH Score: 10.2 years (Link)

I’m still debating this vs. new x6, but liked 840 more. Appreciate any comments on how I could improve!

Also, I have 2 payments remaining for my current x5. Any thoughts on if there’s anything I could do about it other than eating it?

Merci!

Deal looks good. 16% pre-incentive at base MF is definitely in line for a loaner.

Is there a requirement that a co-signer on a loan/lease have a full drivers license? Never heard of such a rule (but never looked into it either).

Nothing you can do about your last 2 X5 payments if you want to move forward now. You can always get the dealer to cut you a check for that amount, but obviously this is rolling negative equity into the deal and will bump your new payment to $900+.

Double check with your dealer that the car is actually leasable? The new (as of a few days ago) BMW policy seems to require loaners have 4500 miles minimum and also have been in loaner service for 4 months minimum…this is what I have heard anyway.