MSRP: $48,695.00
Discount: $2,761.00
Rebate: $2,750.00
Final Selling Price: $43,184.00
DAS: $2500
Monthly: $500 (including taxes) / 36 Months
RV: 61% ($29,703.95)
MF: 0.00172

I’m in South Florida. How well off is this deal? First time leasing, and I would like to know if any of these numbers seem way off, or if anything I should be considering asking for to go lower. Thanks for the input!

EDIT: Amended Monthly to include tax as well.

Have you done any research? There are a lot of 330i deals on here for you to compare.

2 Likes

I’ve shopped around in my area, but I can’t seem to find anything lower than what I stated above. Maybe I’m not asking the right questions when it comes to negotiating. I made a quick edit to say that $500 a month includes the taxes rolled into it as well. $2500 DAS should include first month + standard fees that I don’t think I can go lower on anyways.

I’ve seen people on here posting 330i 48-50k deals sub $500 a month, but in South Florida it seems hard to find that.

This is very poor.

Figure out what deal you want and make the dealer an offer.

I don’t even need to look at any of the monthly payment info or DAS to know that it’s a terrible deal. You need to do more research, then you too can easily determine that yourself.

Can I get an explanation why? I’ve researched costs, but is there a ballpark estimate I should be looking for that would suddenly make this a good deal? To me the RV seems good and the MF doesn’t seem terrible.

Maybe I’m mistaken, but without really knowing what to look for in this deal I can’t figure out how researching more is going to help.

I understand that it may be a bad deal, but what would make this better? Something like 450 a month? a lower DAS? Any info would be helpful, as there’s not much feedback to go off of.

Your discount is poor and the mf is marked up.

1 Like

Have you searched the forum?

Is this a joke?

Definitely a joke.

For a DECENT deal, you need 10-12% off, BEFORE incentives, at the base MF of 0.00142 and max out 7 MSDs to reduce that down even lower.

For a good deal, find a loaner, having say around 4000 miles, target a 16-18% discount BEFORE incentives, at the base MF of 0.00142 and max out 7 MSDs to reduce that down even lower.

Thank you this is helpful!

thing is , you may not find FL dealers willing to give you that level of discount. Might have to look outside of state or talk to on eof the brokers here

For me, I read many deals on this site and realized the target is at least 10% off MSRP before incentives. The BMW website told me what the current leasing incentives were. And the Edmunds forum told me what the MF and residual should be. I ended up not getting the 10% MSRP but it was the only model in the area with all the specs I wanted. I did the the correct MF and rebates, but they also snuck in a $600 “maintenance agreement” that I had NOT agreed to, which jacked up my payment $18/mo. (They later refunded it.) Hope this helps!

2 Likes