Deal check: 2020 Audi A4 Prem+; 5k DAS; 415/mo; 36/10

2020 Audi A4 Premium Plus
MSRP: 47,620
DAS 4,800
MF: .00006
Per month: 415
Calc:

They are also doing 3 month pull ahead (from Audi USA) and 2 additional months on my current lease (lease is up in October). How is this deal?

1 Like

Looks good to me where did you find this deal I’m looking for a pull ahead on my Audi

$5k das making this an effective $550 payment on a $47k A4. I don’t like this deal. You need more discount. 7% off is not aggressive IMO. And never put money down on a lease.

3 Likes

I think your username should be cheapaudipls. This is not a good deal.

2 Likes

Haha true. Care to explain why its bad? How could I improve?

Most of the good Audi deals I’ve seen on here are 10% or higher pre-incentive discount.

1 Like

Are they rolling in your last 2 months of payments as a cap cost reduction? That’s what it looks like. What is the $2500 down payment for can you break it down?

Region/zip? Will help with understanding if discount is good, region based, or dealer not playing ball.

We could also help you find a broker, or explain how to confirm what the dealer is giving you in terms of money factor / rent charge and residual value.

The last 2 payments I just didn’t put on the calc, but the dealer is taking care of them apparently. The $2500 down is simply because I want a ~400 payment and have the cash.

I am in OH. Looked at Edmunds and the MF and residual checked out

If you have the cash, why not just pay off the remaining payments not covered by the pull ahead? How much are your paying on your current car?

As some have said, this is a terrible deal. Discount is minimal. Why not just wait in a couple of months? What’s the rush to get into a new car now?

2 Likes

Current payment is an atrocious $580 (rolled in negative equity due to damaged car). That’s the main reason I’m trying to get out

Whatever you do, don’t put more than the first down at signing. Total this baby and you can kiss your $4k+ good bye, consider msd’s instead

1 Like

You are going to make a similar mistake if you take this deal today. You claim you have money to pay the DAS on the new lease. My initial advice still stands. Wait until you are 3 months away from the end of your current lease. (580 x 2) $1160 is quite a lot of change.

No need to rush into an awful deal. BE PATIENT.

4 Likes

@cheapbenzpls if interested I have a left over Prem+ A4. There’s like $9k in incentives alone & 0% for 72 months

Yeah you can DM me with more info