Deal Check - 2020 Acura ILX

Don’t bother. Seriously.

Been there done that.

2 Likes

Roger… :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah somebody that gets hot and bothered by an ILX might be beyond saving.

1 Like

What? Lol i dont understand that statement seriously :upside_down_face:

It’s a last gen civic, normally aspirated 4cyl wanna be entry level luxury sedan, that’s the definition of meh

Ahh now i get it… :laughing:

I was a big fan of Honda’s normally aspirated 4 cyl engines. I went over 200,000 miles on each of my last three (TSX, Integra, and Accord), with no engine issues at all. I do not think their turbos will have similar longevity/reliability.

Oh I think they have great engines, but once turbos arrived on the scene and become common place/reliable, normally aspirated 4 bangers belong in sub $20k crap cans, not so called luxury cars. Acura has really dragged their feet on redesigning this thing.

Ahh. Yes. Then no I wouldn’t even bother.

You should be able to get a better deal, we can try to work on it if you like! We also might be able to take the trade

1 Like

Thank you everyone for your responses, my friend signed a deal yesterday. Thank you again for your time and help I appreciate it.

Can you share the deal?

I unfortunately do not know what he signed, he has not shared it with me. if i had to guess then my bet is on whatever dealer had originally offered. @824

@max_g was right … again.

All you can do is try to help your buddy - it doesn’t always workout.

1 Like

100% correct @max_g @824

I tried but also learned how much to push someone as well, i stopped after @max_g stated to stop.

1 Like